Replies

• LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    59 tomorrow! :)
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Normally when I buy alcohol, the cashier asks for my ID and they end up questioning me about the legitimacy of it.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Ages 18 to 22 every on guessed I was older. I turned 21 and I was not carded. :(

Ages 22 to 27 everyone guessed close however I didn't get carded until about 25 and am still carded more now then my early 20s. That could just be because everyone is paranoid about selling to a minor.

Ages 27 through now people tens to guess early twenties to 25. I think people say I am younger because they just assume late and early 30s looks "unappealing". Perhaps they think I do not want to hear that I am my age?

Personally I think I look my age (almost 30) but some days I look younger, other days older. Depends how much sleep I get between working overnights and a 3 month (and 10 year old) ha!
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 (22 in August) and I get a lot of people thinking I'm 16...maybe 17.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and a lot of people have thought I look about 16, I guess when I'm older that won't be a such a bad thing :)
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    Im 36 and keep getting i told i look like im in my 20s. I like those people :happy:

33141513.png
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 this November, when I was at work yesterday I told someone how I was turning 40 this year, she didn't believe me, she thought I was 30 woot woot!!
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    younger :( haha hopefully it stays that way in 10 years time :D
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Most people think I'm younger. I'll be 35 in November. Most think I'm still under 30.
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I have people all the friggin time say "your skin is so great for someone in her mid 30's!!"

Uh. I'm almost 19. :mad:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 but most people guess at around 28. I don't wear much make-up and I guess I have good genes. Lucky me, I look youthful, but I put on weight easily. Can't have everything!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm soon to be 22 and most people think I'm much older because of how I act.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Younger :bigsmile: Im 30. And they are usually shocked I have 2 kids as well.
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    22 years young but like older woman!
  • sabbyfairy
    sabbyfairy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    19, but even the doctors seem to think that I'm 15... must be in how I dress and how shy I am.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    No clue anymore. I think I look and feel about 40 something now. I dunno.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Older, worked out well when I was using a fake ID to get into bars when I was 18.

I never get carded anymore (28) so i don't really care. People who are with me never get carded either.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Younger woohoo!!!!!! I'm 54, people usually guess early 40's.
  • johannaqv
    johannaqv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    older :( lol
  • Roadkatt
    Roadkatt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Younger. When I went to basic training the drill Sargent thought I was 17 and I was 24. The nurse that was with me when I had my first child thought I was 19- I was 28. I'll be 48 in about 3 weeks and a couple teenagers at my tae kwon do class thought I was 32. I always hated my oily skin but the plus side is that my crow's feet and age wrinkles are minimal. Also, my 90 year old grandmother doesn't look 90 either. No one believes her! Something to look forward to!