Gimme your Insanity results! :D

Options
124»

Replies

• areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    my profile pic is the result of P90x and insanity, including counting calories of course! I have a lot more to go but It works!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Before:
    2.jpg

This is after one round of P90X and about half way through Insanity:
    forummmmm.jpg
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Wow! You all look amazing! I am hoping to do insanity after I finish my Chalean Extreme Challenge. Inspire me ppl!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Well...I guess I'll be the 1st one to post an actual pic. I just entered week six yesterday of Insanity. I had to do the Fit Test AND Max Interval Circuit. Insanity is....well.....INSANE! But I love it! The results are phenomenal (may vary w/ some people). I can't wait to see my results after this next month when I'm done. I encourage and challenge anyone to start Insanity....it's VERY hard at the beginning (I'm not gonna' lie). But when you get through that 1st week, maybe 2nd....you'll feel a whole lot better and you'll actually look forward to doing it the next day (well....at least I do). :laugh:
    There are days when you will feel like you just can't do it....but just remember....DIG DEEP and you'll get through it.
    I've lost about 20 lbs so far doing Insanity. Haven't measured inches yet.
    **This is actually my first time posting my pic to the public too....kinda' nervous about doing so. But...what the heck...**
    25113237_2491_zpse1cddb1f.jpg

very nicely done!!
  • johnnys30
    johnnys30 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start Insanity soon with a friend after their Vegas vacation.

I am sure it will be difficult in general but I am a bit concerned about the problem I've had in the past with shin splints. I have had issues with plyo mechanics and running on a treadmill. I do an elliptical for cardio now since there is no pounding and it gives me no problems.

I just don't want to get injured doing it and have it be a setback. Does anyone with shin splint issues have experience with doing Insanity?
  • kotrola
    kotrola Posts: 1
    Options
    starting isanity today. in few minutes will be taking the fit test. wish me luck!!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    @emily you look great!!
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    starting isanity today. in few minutes will be taking the fit test. wish me luck!!!
    Good Luck! And remember...Dig Deep! No pain....No gain! It's well worth it.
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Everyone who posted pics looks fantastic!!! Good job guys! I can't wait to try Insanity!
  • glitterbellexo
    Options
    I've been hearing so much about Insanity and P90X, which one does everyone think works best??

I am need of something to kick me into gear :).
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Down 20 lbs doing Insanity (started at 215, now 195; 5'7). Sorry I don't know how to work the pics yet but you can see my results in my profile pics.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    @emily you look great!!

Thanks darlin :)
  • DedeeMarie
    DedeeMarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just finished week four, so I get an entire week to recover before starting the next round (which I hear is even more insane).

I like how you think recovery week is a recovery week. The workouts for this week are extremely difficult. Just not high cardio if I remember right. Good luck with your recovery. :)

lol, I was just going to quote the same post...do not let the word "RECOVERY" fool you! It is not a recovery..it is very intense. I went back to month one after "recovery" week because I knew after that I was NOT ready to move on to month two. I am in week 3 of month one again..hopefully my endurance is better this time around. Good luck, and push hard :)

Hahaha Yea Really! lol I got to Recovery week and I thought I would be stretching the whole DVD. Man was I wrong! lol and with the Recovery week it really makes the program 67 days, not 60!
  • Juliakater
    Juliakater Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just did the third workout today....I think I have cried at the end of each workout. Not because I am sad, but because i feel like I accomplished something awesome. Getting through the workout is an awesome feeling. I almost feel like that makes how hard it is worth it. I'm a baby, I know.
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reviews guys!
    I cannot wait to start!
    I'm scared but excited and nervous!
    I'm sure my fit test results will suck, but that means lots of room for improvement! :D
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reviews guys!
    I cannot wait to start!
    I'm scared but excited and nervous!
    I'm sure my fit test results will suck, but that means lots of room for improvement! :D

bet you beat mine lol
  • jecka93
    Options
    ^ don't be too sure aha!
  • jecka93
    Options
    Bump.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!