Looking for some non-discriminatory, tolerant friends.

Options

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    im also still pretty fat, despite my weightloss... i hope this doesnt result in my deletion...

I SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST, MOFO, ACCEPT ME! That was by far the best message I ever sent with one. Don't let it go to waste.

haha serious?

i havent got it??

DKSHOFOWEHNRLFNLKDOSIHAFOHNA

I'm going to have to type it all again.

I don't know if this applies to yours but friend requests with words that would be censored in the forums won't go through.

Seriously?! That's why?! Not cool, MFP, not cool.

Seems like they'd at least kick it back to you and tell you it didn't go through, but no.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    im also still pretty fat, despite my weightloss... i hope this doesnt result in my deletion...

I SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST, MOFO, ACCEPT ME! That was by far the best message I ever sent with one. Don't let it go to waste.

haha serious?

i havent got it??

I don't know if this applies to yours but friend requests with words that would be censored in the forums won't go through.

omg, so what you actually wrote was more obscene than what i got in the end?!?! :bigsmile:

I think the worst thing I wrote was "mother f@cker."
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options

haha serious?

i havent got it??

omg, so what you actually wrote was more obscene than what i got in the end?!?! :bigsmile:

ive been called worse...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

haha serious?

i havent got it??

ive been called worse...

Coming from me, yeah, it definitely could have been.
  • sabbrown40
    Options
    Yall can add me too....I need constant encouragement on this mission.
  • magiross
    magiross Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looking for some other healthy-minded individuals with open diaries and who try to eat clean!! :) Add me!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Lemme just cite the 9th amendment and twist it to my own use: anything I haven't said that I don't discriminate against, go ahead and assume that I just don't discriminate against it, you or whatever.

That goes for sex, lack of sexuality, and non-humans, respectively.

I have gotten more friend requests than I could ever imagine. Thanks, guys and gals.

Throwing in the towel. Have at it without me. <3
  • schierwagen
    Options
    add me please, I don't have any friends yet and I feel exactly like you do!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't belong to any club that would have ME as a member.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I could always use some open-minded, slightly sane, zombie loving, noodle loving friends. :D

Oh and thanks to 'a_certain_shade_of_green' I am on an Incubus splurge right now. Oh well, I love them. <3
  • Boomshakalaka01
    Boomshakalaka01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ME!!
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    I could always use some open-minded, slightly sane, zombie loving, noodle loving friends. :D

Oh and thanks to 'a_certain_shade_of_green' I am on an Incubus splurge right now. Oh well, I love them. <3

you know it makes sense!
  • rubywoo123
    Options
    EVERYBODY i mean EVERYBODY feel free to add me xxxxx
  • sjj3002
    sjj3002 Posts: 10
    Options
    Count me in!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    The dense amount of people that have visited this thread and made friends interchangeably clearly shows that respect wins.

Seriously, thank you all. I'm touched.
  • Peni_Davidson
    Peni_Davidson Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Must be any gender, any age, any religion, any ethnic/cultural background and have a diverse array of opinions.

Who's with me? ;)

Feel free to add me :drinker:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I only add people that are left handed.

I'm left handed!!

... and right ...

Would this mean that if you added me for my left handedness, you'd have to turn around and delete me because I am right handed as well?

Man, being ambidextrous SUX !!

I'm ambidextrous too, but I don't consider myself to be either right handed or left handed because neither side is as dextrous as a handed person's dominant side.

OP you can add me if you want :flowerforyou:
  • Ajuva
    Ajuva Posts: 2
    Options
    Happy to join the merry throng.

Considered human and socially acceptable by most friends.

Happy to pick whichever side of the discussion needs supporting.

:laugh:
  • shortstax77
    Options
    I'd love some non-discriminatory, tolerant friends.

As long as they're not looking to lose weight, eat healthier, or improve their bodies. I hate people like that!

right those darn people and wanting to be healthier and live longer , they just annoy me ..but the WORST kind are the ones who are happy to help others achieve their ideal body weight ..Ughh
  • ladypitek
    ladypitek Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I hate everyone equally, regardless or race, gender, class, age, etc. hahah Add me!