Replies

• Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,

Well here is my breakfast:

1 lg egg
    1 slice of seaseme toast with laughing cow lite cheese spread

as far as the rest of my day I haven't a clue. I do have a dentist appointment later this morning:sad: :sad: :sad: so I don't know whats in store. I hate the dentist and haven't been in years.:noway: But I have finally broke down and made an appointment because I have been suffering with a bad tooth for almost a year. There is a new dentist in town that is suppose to be gentle. I sure hope so.:wink:

Anyway have a great day. :flowerforyou: Will check in later.

Kel:heart:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i am soooooo bored. i have things to do i just don't want to do them.

decided to skip snack today. wasn't hungry and thought this is the new meds. so i need to listen to my tummy for a change. getting a little hungry now, but, dinner in about an hour. will hold off until then.

see you ladies tomorrow.
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Amy S (bahamom87)............SW 267 lbs / GW 260 lbs / CW 264 lbs / PROGRESS -3.0 lbs bigsmile
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 244.0 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 240.8 lbs / PROGRESS -3.2 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 180.5 lbs/ GW 175.5 lbs/ CW 174.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -6.5 lbs
    Tracy ( frogy_98) ......... SW 225.2 lbs/ GW 215.0 lbs/ CW 221.8/ PROGRESS - 3.4
    Kelly(redneckwoman)..........SW 154.0 lbs / GW 149.0 lbs / CW 151.0 lbs / PROGRESS - 3.0 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) SW 140.8 lbs/ GW 140.8 lbs / CW 142.2 lb/PROGRESS +1.4 lb

Amy (amypyr)......................SW 156.3 lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 157.2 lbs / PROGRESS +0.9 lbs
    B (its_B).............................SW 200.0 lbs/ GW 185 lbs/ CW 192.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -5.4 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).......quitting smoking.... weight going up and down....
    Jennifer (candycaneps)........SW 0.0lbs/ GW 0.0lbs/ CW 0.0lbs PROGRESS +/- 0lbs - Pregnant
    AmyLou (amylou24).............SW 145.4 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 144.8 lbs / PROGRESS -0.6 lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound)........SW 000.0lbs / GW -10lbs /CW -2.8lbs / PROGRESS -2.8lbs
    izzypup...............................SW 177.2 lbs / GW 175 lbs / CW 174 lbs / PROGRESS -3lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit).......................SW 153lbs / GW 143 lbs / CW lbs / PROGRESS 0

Great job on all the losses. I might be able to get back to my original weight. Of course, next week is my "ovulation week", and that is when the worst symptoms come with severe bloating, pain, and emotional eating. So my goal is to not eat just because I'm in pain and need comfort. But drinking wine on the other hand...(JK). The good thing is, if it hits, it will be around the time I have my doctor's appointment and I can explain specifically what is hurting. Hubby thinks it could partly be stress/psychosomatic related. I told him I'm willing to accept and acknowledge that (started doing more yoga and stretching to relax), but I need to rule everything physical out first. Other than the normal blood tests, can anyone suggest any other specific tests I should ask for that are off the norm?

I hope you all have a great week. For me, busy, busy, trying to catch up from being on my butt last week and preparing for an upcoming "down time" with next weeks pain (the anticipation is almost as bad). Lots of bible teaching, helping my eight year old son practice his 4 minute Spanish bible reading that he gives in front of our congregation in two weeks, trying to get laundry done (my hero, Cathy), and finally get some yard work done. Time flies when you are having fun?

Have a great day ladies. I'll pop in when I can.

Have you had a pelvic ultrasound? Its no fun but gives a clear picture of your ovaries! But dont make the mistake I did by drinking your water too fast. I found out that makes your intestines swell and makes it nearly impossible to pick up your ovaries on the ultrasound. I dont have the same problems you do but have been in poor health for some time. In my opinion, I am depressed. Its not bad but enough that it affects my life. I would be crushed to have a hysterectomy because I am not done having kids but in the end I would feel better and I think my mood would improve greatly. Have they ruled out PCOS? Have you had a C125 blood test? Endometriosis?

I hope you are all doing well! I read still but dont post. Thought I would add my 2 cents for Lorna!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    SIXERS!! Gosh how I have missed all of you, well MISS all of you, because sadly I am still not back full time. I am prolly going to arrive @ Sea Base on Friday. I am in a hotel for the night. I will try and get out the scale and weigh in tomorrow morning. I am just praying I didnt gain to much from all the unhealthy eating I have been going through with the traveling and vacation. I cant wait to get back into a routine when I get to Sea Base, It will take some time for me to play with things to figure out what will work best, but I will make sure I stay on the band wagon, I really want to be a size 10 by fall.. So I will keep doing great!

OMG Gratz to everyone who lost!!

Amy - PREGNANT!?!?! Do keep me updated!!!

Lula - *hugs*

Kristin- hope the little one is feeling better, and Omg I dont know, this is going to sound strange but I kind of hope it is little grey so it will really push for the Alex and McSteamy clash! haha, but she CANT die!!! And I love alex too! I have a total soft spot for him since the whole his wife totally disappeared on him thing.

To everyone else I <3 all of you! And I hope to be back in full swing soon!
    B
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Kristin - I hope Kadence is feeling better and you are able to catch up on some sleep very soon.

B - We miss you too. Thanks for continuing to check in so we know what is going on with you.

PDX - Thank you for your input. Sonogram, yes. That's how they found the cysts. I also think it's scar tissue from my gallbladder surgery (didn't take it easy like I should), but it is definitely cyclical. The C125 is a test I hadn't thought of, but will add it to my list for next week.

Cathy - It's ridiculous how expensive fruit can be, especially in season. Any farmer's markets available. We are fortunate even in the city to have lots of farmer's markets and the fruit is SOOOO delish.

Amy - How is your week going? Any "new" news?

Kel - Hope your dentist appointment went well. I've got mine next week (had to cancel due to sinus drainage this week), so I feel for you.

AFM
    Crazy day yesterday with not great eating. A 22 year old brother of my daughter's friend had a brain aneurysm burst. The sad thing? He went to Johns Hopkins Jan 2009 and because he had a green card but not a citizen, they refused to treat it with other than medication because he had no insurance, even though his very American girlfriend was going to pay for it. Now, that bill they were worried about is now going to be astronomical as he has had to have long surgery, now in ICU in a coma, and another surgery coming up, plus rehab. And all of this could have been prevented a year ago. So sad for the family. So it meant a a quick rush to the hospital with a long day with nothing but junk to eat. Today is a new day. I will pack lunch ahead of time.

On a positive note, I did 30 push-ups this morning. Granted the last 3 were "sagging" push ups and my hands are arms are shaking so bad, but I'm still proud of myself.

I have you all have a great one. I will check in later.

P.S. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, yesterday I saw my goal weight for this challenge (back to 140.8) on the scale. Not going to post it, but am definitely going to use it as my incentive to keep me going this week.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    morning....

baha....i was just wondering where you are at???
    lula...yea on goal (hushhhh secret right? don't tell your body that, it may react)
    kristen...hows baby doing? when they are little like that they can't tell where or whats wrong so you can make it feel better.
    kel...you burn them calories working outside. hows the wedding plans coming?
    b....i wouldn't worry about the scale right now. get settled first.
    froggy...how are you doing?
    tif....the exercise queen lately.

me...nothing on the books today. son coming by so i can hem his pants. says he feels official now. he got his uniform and badge. he was in the police cadets as a teen, thought he would go that field. didn't, now he wants to again. he may just have to be a rent-a-cop. he will 30 next year and he may be too old now to join.
    laundry going. have 4 loads today. i only do laundry 1 maybe 2 days a weeks. sprinklers are on and the garden is in bloom. have lots of peas.

back later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning! Not much time to talk...

Kadence slept a little better and seems to be feeling better also! But I still didn't get much sleep and am exhausted! Didn't get in any exercise last night (bummer) and ate more calories than needed! Feeling heavier today...and the next few nights probably won't be much better...have to do a bunch of laundry and cleaning tonight and am staying at my parents tomorrow night...so exercise may be non-existent for the next couple days. But I'm going to try and watch what I eat and hope for a smaller number on Tuesday!

ANYways...need to get started on some work...have a great morning!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey guys... Amy=pregnant? I skimmed the messages so clearly I could have misread. Either way, Congrats! :-)

Hope everyone is doing well. I still check in every day, Just don't always have time to read all the messages. Bare with me. :-) I dont' want to leave the group because I enjoy you all. So hope you don't mind the lurking. Add me as a friend if you have time and I'll do the same. That way I can still catch up with your workouts!
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all,

Today has been a little crazy husband is home sick, minor stomach flu and aches, hope it is gone by this weekend. Abby had speech therapy this morning I think she trys to not say one thing while her therapist is here because once she left this morning she said bye and more milk and thankyou then went into dad and babbled away.

But even with hubby home it was nice I got to go grocery shopping by myself, spent to much but got alot of stuff. Anyways have my nieces softball game to go to tonight and then hope to hit the gym once dd is asleep.

Will do personals later have some cleaning to do while she is napping.

Tracy
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Options
    hey girls ... IM HERE .... i promise ... ive been reading....

I Just am not feeling myself... still too early to test.... BUT ... i still FEEL like it could be !!!!!!!

if not ... im just coming down with something!!!!! ......

I will post soon!!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    baha....i go through stages like that. it takes me sometimes months to come out of it.
    lula...how are you feeling today?
    kristen...getting any sleep?
    froggy...hope hubby feels better soon.
    kel...know your working hard.
    tif...your rockin it. keep up the great work. i am sure the workouts help you through your long tough days.
    anyone i missed talk to you soon.

i think i might dig out some sewing today. have to find something to do with myself during the day. i ate and ate yesterday, cause i had nothing to do. it seemed once i started i couldn't (wouldn't) stop. got sons pants hemmed.

gotta get my chores done.

later
  • bahamomma87
    Options
    CAthy ---- Im feeling great emotionally ...... just think im coming down with something (or im knocked up LOL) ........ but thanks for the luv ! always appreciated !

Kristen --- AHHHHH no sleep is the worst ! my babe actually slept through the night last night (only a handful in his entire life lol) !!!!! so im feeling good this morning!

Kel-- KEEP up the hard work girl ! i know we can do this !

Tiff--- SOOOOOO great to see you on here girl ! ive missed you ! it has been TOOOO slow....... Working out gets me through everything !!!!!!!! You would think if that is the case i wouldnt be where i am with my weight!!!! but i guess its better to be my size and love working out then to be the opposite hehehe

AFM:
    Sorry again for being m.i.a. !!!!!!!
    Ive been battling between doing points or doing mfp ..... points i eat WAY LESS food then on MFP .... and its HARD ! ......... so im thinking of just sticking to my calories!!!! and my working out!!! been walking 5 days a week ..... for 20-30 minutes.... and trying to get in three OTHER workouts .... whether it be the firm .... OR yoga booty!!!!!!

Luv ya !
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    OMG! Sixers, I am at Sea Base it is my first full day here. I arrived yesterday around 4:30 in the afternoon. I am already having a great time. I took my drug test this morning, and now am doing the rest of my check in with my brother, going through all the little things with paperwork and such. I GOT UP AND WORKED OUT THIS MORINGING! I am rooming with this awesome girl name Gwen, she is like my twin, even down to our pant sizes. Oh which btw, I ordered size 38 for my uniform pants, and they were way too big! So I got to get size 34!!!!! YAY! So ya my roomy and I are like Amy and I on here, TOTAL BUDDIES, and we already pushed each other to powerwalk 5 miles this morning and it is just day 1!!! I can see those size 10 pants in my future! WOOT! So I still havent weighed in but its okay, things will work out. I will develop a routine eventually and then I will be able to really keep y'all updated.

Amy- I like teh idea of the calories way mroe than the points, and I cant wait to hear wut your test results will say. IT could be because you have had such a drastic change in diet, and are losing weight though, I dk, I am happy for you either way!

K well I need to get back to it,
    Check in later!
    B
  • chipper15173
    Options
    have a good weekend everyone.

had another bad eating day. need to get control again. baha i am thinking of points too starting tues.

later
  • bahamomma87
    Options
    Cathy -- oh girl im sorry ! i didnt do too hot myself yesterday! our power was out and i was soooo boredd (bad excuse to eat) but hey its the truth! ..... no power, no water, no cell service, no internet !!! For over 9 hours! blah!!!!!!! i didnt eat THAT much in quantity but i sure raided the cabinet for a little bite of everything lol ! doing better today!!!

B- oh i am sooooo excited for you at Sea Base ! ..... sounds fabulous! and yay for an awesome roomie in the same size as you ! AND IM SO PROUD OF YOU ! all that hard work all these weeks have paid off with a smaller pants size !!! and a new attitude on life! KEEP IT UP babe ! ur gonna be rocking that bikini ! hehehe love u

AFM:
    well i got a very faint positive this morning..... not gonna YELL and SCream and jump up and down though until i get a DARKER one .... in a day or two ! .....

but with the heartburn STILL here... and the nauseous every few hours..... and the bloating feeling .....

EITHER TOM is on his way ..... Or that positive is TRUE !

Ill keep you posted ! in the meantime im going to try eat healthy ..... and get in a workout or two this weekend!!!!! when the baby goes to nap !
  • chipper15173
    Options
    happy sunday.

not much today already hit the grocery store. church tonight. they only have night services for now. crock pot started. it's hot.
    i tired. not much today.

baha...i am starting points tomorrow.

off to fix lunch

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning sixers....

ok, last day of this 6 weeker. on to another. i know i am in. what is the name again?

had a good weekend. lots of food. but, today i begin again. i have decided to do WW and see what happens.

well....the laundry and housework is calling...

later
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    good morning sixers....

ok, last day of this 6 weeker. on to another. i know i am in. what is the name again?

had a good weekend. lots of food. but, today i begin again. i have decided to do WW and see what happens.

well....the laundry and housework is calling...

later

Real quick Cathy, what is the premise behind WW? My sister-in-law lost a good deal of weight on it without any effort according to her. I know it has something to do with "points"? Can you do WW and MFP?
  • chipper15173
    Options
    WW is calculating calories, fiber, fat. this gives you the point value. MFP can't be used with it. DD and i were on it years ago (10) when it was the old exchanges like the pyramid. we both lost over 50#s each. than they switched to this points thing. and we just fell. we had the exchanges down pat. since than we have rejoined many times and just never really gave it a good shot. so this time i am giving it a shot and see what happens. i am not joining too expensive. just dug out old books.

about 2 weeks ago we had eaten out on saturday, no biggie, than ate out again on sunday, both buffets. this set me into a tail spin. i had been so good about just watching what i was eating and limiting things. got that taste and have been slowly going down. i want so badly to get back into my 18s again. i was just 3#s away from 199. i had lost over 80#s. i want that back. so for me right now i need to be on something that is telling me what i can and can't have. than when i hit my first goal of 195. i will readjust. in the process i am learning to listen to my body on when it needs food. the new meds are good appetite suppressant. which for a food addict doesn't always help. reteaching my mind.

sorry to be long winded about this. i hope i explained it well.

ttyl,
    cathy
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Good morning sixers...Still MIA, but I am reading posts. Thursday is the last day of school and my life should get better. Ending the school year is always soooo hectic. I will try to post tomorrow. Sandy