What do you drink when you go out?

Options

Replies

• kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Alcohol wise I'd stick to white wine spritzers or gin / vodka with soda and lime. For non alcoholic I'd have soda water with lime, or diet coke. Most pubs / bars will stock fruit juices too mind!
  • kablondy
    kablondy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm really bad! when I go out to bars/ etc I have Morgans & coke :)
  • shellr06
    shellr06 Posts: 14
    Options
    I don't like soft drink, so I drink water with lemon in it.
  • CillitBang
    CillitBang Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If you're off the booze at the moment you could get a fresh orange juice and a sparkling mineral water and mix them together :)

I normally drink rum and diet coke when I go out and I don't bother recording them as unfortunately I can never remember how many I've had!
  • JessicaJoanJarvis
    JessicaJoanJarvis Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I drink vodka lime and soda. Sometimes wine, although it's wasted calories and sugar - it tastes good..

I'd say try soda water and lime if you're not drinking alcohol.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I personally would just have tap water or some tea if available. I really dislike softdrinks/pop/soda or whatever you call it, so diet or not they are bad choices in my opinion.

Chinese oolong tea is actually very nice and refreshing :) Don't know if you can get that where you are though
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Schweppes Lemonade is quite low in calories if they have it.
    Also There is tonic water is low and which is nice with added slice of lemon in it.
    xx
  • sarahf3092
    sarahf3092 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I always have a fresh orange and lemonade or a blackcurrent lemonade
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    The blood of a thousand infants
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I drink it all.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have sparkling water and ask for a couple of slices of lemon or lime. if they dont have lemons i have a small dash of cordial if i want some flavour. its also really nice with vodka for when you fancy a drink x
  • Melissa_day
    Options
    When I'm out and I fancy an Alcoholic drink I usually go for a rum and diet coke or vodka diet coke. Although, I know that Gin is a lesser calorie option, could be drunk with low sugar lemonade or slim line tonic?

As for fewer calorie soft drinks , I would recommend maybe a sparkling/ soda/ tonic water, you could add cordial (eg. lime, orange, blackcurrent), people used to ask for this all the time when I worked behind a bar. Also, some ginger ales/ beers and elderflower presse, are okay.
  • buntingp
    buntingp Posts: 1
    Options
    I drink Slimline Tonic Water in a tall glass with ice and lemon
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I drink it all.

Cheers :drinker:
  • mummabear66
    Options
    I don't usually drink alcohol as I often have to drive home !! I like to have lime and soda water , its refreshing , very low on calories and its cheap !!! :-)
  • youcantfoolme
    youcantfoolme Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Try places like Hooters. You don't have to eat food but they have both alcohol and regs drinks like tea, lemon water ect... :drinker: Meanwhile friends can have whatever they want. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • pinky_pinkster
    pinky_pinkster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    If i'm not drinking alcohol I usually just have a sparkling water. If I am drinking then I'll have a citrus vodka with water, ice and lemon or rasberry vodka with fizzy water, ice and lemon, so yummy and low cal/low sugar too ;-)
  • grabenson7
    Options
    Too Much
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Club soda with a splash of cranberry or pineapple juice.
  • traveler82
    traveler82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sparkling water with ice and a lime!