make-up remover

Options
124»

Replies

• alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I hate makeup remover because it's so oily and weird. I only wear concealer under my eyes and eye makeup, so I dab Neutrogena sensitive-skin lotion around my eyes, rub in a little, and wipe off with a tissue and all the makeup comes off. I was my face in the shower with Aveeno face wash, and then I use that Neutrogena lotion after the shower.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this I am a new make up wearer so this helps me know what to look for. any particular make up remover for someone like me who has oily skin
  • danglarity
    danglarity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I use Purity Made Simple from philosophy. It dissolves all types of makeup including waterproof makeup. Skin is super clean afterwards. If I have on makeup that is a little stubborn, I use Lancome Bi-facil which is so gentle on the eyes and smells like roses. It is a sensory experience. When I don't splurge on these luxury brands, I grab something at CVS.
  • zumbalinda22
    zumbalinda22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Really old-fashioned (my grandmother used this!), but works like a charm: Pond's cold cream ("cool classic - has a mint-colored lid). It's relatively cheap, and it lasts forever. You only need a small amount to take off even waterproof mascara. It takes off foundation and stuff, too.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I use baby shampoo for my eye makeup, a dermatologist told me about it years ago. Then I wash my face with Purpose.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for their advises... I already took note of different stuffs to look at...
  • islandlifenc
    islandlifenc Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Huggies baby wipes to remove makeup (I only wear eyeliner, mascara and sometimes shadow). If I use more eye makeup than usual — for instance on an evening out, I'll rub in a bit of coconut oil first to help everything wipe right off.

I also use a tiny bit of coconut oil as a moisturizer. It does amazing things for your skin. Even gets rid of scars.

I'm a firm believer in the more product you use on your skin, the more product you'll NEED to use on your skin.