Pics: 125 lbs no exercise compared to 135 lbs weight lifting

Options
Weight lifting all the way!

dmg0vn.jpg

r7jhqv.jpg

Replies

• Finding_Freedom
    Options
    Awesome job! What did you set your macros at? If you don't mind me asking! You look wonderful :)
  • WillUAre
    WillUAre Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Woohoo
  • eevincheezburger
    eevincheezburger Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thanks! 1200-1400 to lose weight (I have a very low TDEE and BMR thanks to my sedentary job), 75-100g carbs, 135-150g protein, 25-35g fat. It fluctuates a lot, but I basically eat TONS of veggies every day, so sometimes I go over on all of that because of the veggies (which isn't too bad of a thing, methinks!).

I am also pretty short, so my caloric needs are definitely less than the norm. I eat back about half of the calories I work off.
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I saw your legs and I'm like, "Those are hot!" Keep it up girl! Thanks for the motivation!
  • katebowen37
    katebowen37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • eevincheezburger
    Options
    I saw your legs and I'm like, "Those are hot!" Keep it up girl! Thanks for the motivation!

Thanks! Love the big cycle of motivation :glasses:
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    hott! i started weight lifting too for the same reason! Simple workouts and only about 5 different sets a day, but itll make a difference :)
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Gah! I want those hips! I'm 114 and I don't even have nice toned hips like that, blargh!
  • sidkrose
    sidkrose Posts: 35
    Options
    Nice legs :) *wolf-whistle*
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Dat leg! Hot dayum!
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pics! Honestly, I'd be happy if I looked like you at 125.
  • eevincheezburger
    Options
    You look great in both pics! Honestly, I'd be happy if I looked like you at 125.

Thank you! I felt good at 125 as well, don't get me wrong. I'm also on my way down from 140 (jumped up from 125 to 140 in a matter of a couple of months due to the uneducated, restricted eating... Rebound much?). My body seems to just naturally settle around the 125-135 area.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
  • joolson45
    joolson45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing... do you mind me asking what kind of lifting did you do?? free weights? machines? heavy?
  • Touchdown73
    Touchdown73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • eevincheezburger
    Options

omg... LOL that is sad
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Awesome change! You look great either way but huge difference in the body! Way to go!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is one hot leg.
  • eevincheezburger
    Options
    Thats amazing... do you mind me asking what kind of lifting did you do?? free weights? machines? heavy?

I do a huge combination of things. I usually start out with a heavy lifting session and try to stick to free weights as much as possible (bench, incline, squats, deadlifts, barbells, kettlebells, etc.). I also do a lot of power lifting, which really gets my heart rate up and burns mega calories (so says my heart rate monitor). Additionally I will use weights in a solid 20-minute session of multiple exercises (like kettle bells, medicine balls, lunges with weights, weighted calf raises, etc.).

Machines are only when I have to and haven't done one of the exercises in a while: hamstring pulls, leg raises, tricep rope pull-downs, etc.

I also do plyometrics like pushups, pullups, jumping jacks, planks, etc. as well. Typically every workout consists of something different, always challenging me.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!