What NSV are you working towards?

Options

Replies

• hifi898
    hifi898 Posts: 54
    Options
    For now, my NSV would be to see a 27" waist and fit (comfortably) into my size 6 shorts from last summer (which fit comfortably at a non-muscular 145). Right now, I'm about 29" and at 171... :ohwell:
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • nheckert
    nheckert Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Run a 5k, however, now that you mention it, tall boots are on my list!:smile:
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I had a big NSV today. My bodyfat is down from 27.9% (5months ago) to 25%!!! My next one is to get my bodyfat down to 23%! :bigsmile:
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    My 7 year old daughter signed up for a triathlon and I am going to do it with her.
    My victory will be in completing this triathlon. Although it is a children's triathlon I still have tons of work to get me where I can do it.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    To be able to feel comfortable being "on top" .., if ya know what I mean.....

Giggity
  • tc41586
    tc41586 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have a size 12 dress that I wore my sophomore year of college... i want to get back into it!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Wrking on being able to take my shirt off in public and not feel embaressed.
  • Quest529
    Quest529 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Warrior Dash - June 2013 (That's SOON!!!!)

Being able to look at outfits on pinterest and not think, "I can never wear that/That'd look awful on me/Won't work with my hips." I want to be able to wear whatever I want.

Run a 5k solid

Deadlift/Unassisted Pullups - It'd be awesome to give the hubby a run for his money, but he's crazy. He has an 800lb deadlift and does 28 pullups...that's a little high for me. I think I'll have a starting goal of 100lb deadlift and 3 pullups.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a size 4 and look good in it.
    I don't want my stomach to jiggle, it doesn't have to be a 6 pack or anything like that, just nice and solid. Lol
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hot Chocolate 5K in November!
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I want to take a picture of myself and my sister on our trip to sun river where we both look amazing (she already looks amazing)!!
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a new bikini this summer and actually feel comfortable in it!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm an inch loser more so than a pound loser so I have to go by NSVs. I have three pairs of goal shorts that I would love to fit into comfortably by the end of the month. I know that if I keep doing what I'm doing I will reach that goal.
  • rosem1020
    rosem1020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Giggity

omg - i totally hear you - on top means my top stays on!!!!
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Deadlift/Unassisted Pullups - It'd be awesome to give the hubby a run for his money, but he's crazy. He has an 800lb deadlift and does 28 pullups...that's a little high for me. I think I'll have a starting goal of 100lb deadlift and 3 pullups.

Wow. :O
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options

Giggity

omg - i totally hear you - on top means my top stays on!!!!

Top on, lights off... no eye contact lol
  • kanadian_bear
    Options
    to fit into my skinny jeans again .. this time without muffin top
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to fit back into this size 14 skirt that I own. It's so cute and I miss wearing it! I can get it up and button it, but it's so tight that I can't actually wear it anywhere. So hopefully by some point this summer that will change. :)
  • annanderson77985
    annanderson77985 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I want to get into and out of a bath tub comfortably.. I miss my long, hot soaks..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!