what is your goal and height??

Options
what is your goal weight and height?? Im wondering if I am just tooo obsesed with the numbers!! I have lost 40 lbs and want to at least lose 5 more, but then i keep thinking of losing 10 more after that!! I am 5' 6" maybe 1/2 inch taller, and am 140 lbs... my lowest and goal is 135, but then i think in my head that 125 sounds better??!!??

Replies

• Junisahn
    Junisahn Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal is 112, which is just above my prepregnancy weight of 111. I've been 102 and looked (IMO) totally fabulous, but it's not maintainable for me. I maintain quite easily at around 110-112 on my medium frame.
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    im 5'3" and my gaol weight is 135...that was what i was at before i had my son...and i was happy there.....
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5" (call me 5'6", call me 5'5", don't call me late to meals), and my goal is 135. The last time I was under 200 lbs, I was a newlywed 19 year old. The last time I weighed 150, I was 10. I think 135 was 2nd grade-ish? I've never been thinner than 180 in my teen/adult life.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", I have a medium-sized bone structure and my goal weight is 140, maybe 135 - we'll see when I get to 140. :bigsmile:
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    I'm 5'2 (otherwise know as a midget) :laugh: I kid I kid!!! But I am short. My goal weight is 135, when I eventually make it there, I might readjust and try to get a little lower than that.
  • unknownndoll
    unknownndoll Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    well i have pretty small wrists and hands etc, so i would lean towards small/medium frame size... and i am currently below my pre pregnancy weight, but i hate my thighs sooo much!!! wish it would all just go away from there. Ive been doing Jillian Michaels dvds for 6-7 weeks straight, but those inner thighs are still not so great!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and my goal is 150 as of right now.. I have no idea how much I weighed when I wore a size 10, So thats just where I am starting at.. I have a long way to go.. 110 lbs to be exact..... I was at my highest weight at 175 starting two months ago...(I joined, left and came back) I am currently 160 and work out every day, Its been a hard venture for me... BUT I AM DOING IT for me.. I am gettting Married in TWO years from today.. SO I WANNA BE A HOT BRIDE :) so if 150 still puts me at a bad place.. I WILL KEEP GOING.. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :bigsmile:
  • MelissaLu
    MelissaLu Posts: 83
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my current weight is 160, my goal weight is 145. I might feel like more once I get there, I just think I'll be content at 145.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Large frame. 5'6" goal: 135 lbs.
  • unknownndoll
    unknownndoll Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    i just see so many people at 110-125 lbs that i envy ... maybe they are shorter??? i dont know... maybe ill just never be happy!!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" medium bone structure and my goal weight is 130. My current weight is 138 so I'm almost there :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    There was a really good link someone posted a couple weeks ago (and can't remember what the topic was or anything - sorry!) that you could figure out the BEST weight based on not just your height, age, and sex, but bone structure as well. I've used this as a guide & it was accurate to the website:

- SMALL if you can put your fingers around your wrist and they overlap
    - MEDIUM if you can put your fingers around your wrist and they touch
    - LARGE if you can put your fingers around your wrist and they do not touch

I also gauge by my hips. There's only a tiny bit of fat left and my hips are still at 40" so I know I won't get much smaller than that...I remember the website said to measure the distance between the bones on your elbow. Mine are about 2.75" and that was classified as medium. Wish I remembered the site or the exact measurements for the rest!!!
  • disnylndprincess
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal weight is 125, which is at the low end of normal for our height, at least according to Weight Watchers :o) Whatever makes you happy!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    5'4" & Im aiming for 135. Been there once before and loved it! :wink:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and shooting for 140 lbs. which is mid range for my height. Having a tough time losing those last 10 pounds! I am sure being over 50 does not help! Just don't become obsessed with losing or a particular number; think about your overall health and happiness! Be happy with where you are if you are healthy!
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8 and thinking around 150. I don't remember ever being below 180 so I'll gage it when I get there.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and my goal weight is 160lbs which is right in the middle of the healthy weight range. I weight 174 lbs right now, which already puts me at healthy weight. But I want to lose at least 10 more lbs, 15 would be even better :)
  • sheri88
    sheri88 Posts: 1
    Options
    So im pretty new to this only been doing it for a month. Anyways my goal weight is 135 and i am 5'2". I was at 135 before my first child and i felt amazing!! I dont wanna be so little that u can see bone. I feel that i am obssed with the numbers as well. I just keep workin hard, and hope i get where i wanna be..
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and my goal right now is 150 from there I may try for 135. My real life goal is to not have a muffing top and to be at a healthy happy place. Numbers are not the biggest thing for me.

To find your build: http://www.1is2fat.com/body_frame.htm
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet 6 and 1/2 inches tall. I weigh 146 lbs. My goal is 133 lbs.