what is your goal and height??

Options

Replies

• shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8'' and 151.4 pounds right now. I've lost 14 so far. I hope to get down to 135, but if 140 looks good and i'm toned then that may be where i'm happy. I'll just have to see. Bone structure wise i'm curvy with hips, but according to the wrist thing i'm small boned...but i think i may just have small wrists haha
  • Missspenditall
    Missspenditall Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9'' and my goal weight is 170-175.
  • Mom2Emery_Liam
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 125lbs. A healthy BMI for me starts at 135lbs and goes all the way down to like 101lbs. I've been at 113lbs and still felt curvy because of my frame. I just have larger hips and thighs that refuse to go away, even at my smallest weight I was still in a size 6. However, I didn't work out then so I may be very content with my body at 125lbs b/c of all the muscle I've gained.

Once i get down to 125, my focus will be on maintaining, building endurance and strength VS losing more weight. If I do, that's great, if I don't, I'm ok with that.
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    5'10", 185lbs
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    I'm 5'4 - 5'5 depending on who's measuring... My goal is 70kg, or 154lb. Still technically overweight, but I'm large framed, with thick cyclist's thighs, and the "ideal" weight for me is simply ridiculous. 70kg puts me in a size 12 (size 10 US) - as far as I'm concerned, that's in no way overweight, and just about right.
    I was 60kg, or 132lb, in a previous life :laugh: but after 2 kids in 12 months, my hips are never gonna go back to where they were so I can't expect my weight will either!

I'll reassess at 70, may go to 67 or 65, but will see how I feel at 70. I'm 90% confident it will the the end of the weight loss road for me.

I'm also aiming for an 80cm (31.5") waist - currently on 91cm, so 4 1/3 " to go!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 140lb but I am a small frame and will probably adjust it when I get closer to it. I just couldn't think over 100 lbs for my first goal.
  • AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    Options
    5' 10", 168.5, which I reached -- ta da! -- today!
    I'm going to see what life's like here for a while and then decide if I want to reasses.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' and my goal weight is 165. I might go as low as 150 depending on what I look like when I get to my goal weight.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    what is your goal weight and height?? Im wondering if I am just tooo obsesed with the numbers!! I have lost 40 lbs and want to at least lose 5 more, but then i keep thinking of losing 10 more after that!! I am 5' 6" maybe 1/2 inch taller, and am 140 lbs... my lowest and goal is 135, but then i think in my head that 125 sounds better??!!??
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 140. lol That will be the lowest weight I've ever been as an adult.
  • LizCornelius
    Options
    My height is 5'6 and my goal is 125.
  • bluebirdeyes
    bluebirdeyes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7 and the charts say 145 is good for me ,i think i would be a bean pole with my bone structure, 155 -160 is good for me
  • Always_lil_j
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my goal is 130. It was 120 til I started looking at pics of me from when I was that weight and realized I looked anorexic. I cant have that
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    5'9. 155-150 lbs (will decide for sure once I get down there). I am willing to adjust my goal as I lose weight because I"m just not sure where I"ll feel the best. :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    5' 10", 168.5, which I reached -- ta da! -- today!
    I'm going to see what life's like here for a while and then decide if I want to reasses.

woohoo Congrats!
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and my goal weight is set at 145. Although, I got down to 165 ( gained some of it back, and I think lost it all again but not sure since I don't own a scale right now) and at that weight I still feel like I have more than just 20 pounds to lose, but we shall see once I get down to 145. Either way I haven't weighed that little since I was in the 9th grade so it is hard to imagine what I will look like. I am stoked about it though.
  • sunnysashka
    sunnysashka Posts: 296
    Options
    5'4" and my goal is 120lbs!:flowerforyou:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    5"8' 160lb-170lbs but more importantly to me is approx 8% bodyfat.
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    5'8" 126lbs (what I weighed before I got married and had 3 kiddos)
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    I am 5'5" and 2 years ago i weighed 127. I had a personal trainer (that totally helped . . .) and she told me when I weighed in at that weight, I was not allowed to loose any more weight. Granted I ate perfect and worked out 6 days a week. After my trainer got married and quit training, I slowly gained it all back (lost my person to be accountable to). This time around I can't afford a trainer, but remember all the things she taught me. My goal now is to get to 130. Maybe 127 after I reach the 130, but we'll see.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and am aiming for 125-135. I am currently somewhere between 135-140 (haven't had access to a scale in like two months.) Ideally, once I'm 130 I shall reevaluate, but once you're within 5 pounds of a goal you know from experience looks and feels great, weight doesn't matter anymore, but rather the overall silhouette. Focus more on getting in a 5-10 pound range, and then just start to have more non-number goals. I do keep an eye on pounds, but right now, for example, I want the backs of my thighs to smooth out!

Besides, the weight goes so slowly now that I need non-number goals to remind myself that I'm on the right track. After all, I'd rather be smaller and weigh more than be bigger and weigh less :)