I really gotta find a man...

Replies

• HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Stop settling for Mr. Now and focus on you...then you will find Mr. Right.

I'm not sure I've ever a) settled for Mr. Now or b) stopped focusing on my own success and goals

But thanks.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    I have a little device that copies the cell phone sim and you can get all the info on the computer, no worries about being caught and I receive texts and other information when she plugs her phone into a computer!

It's great!

...Have I left my phone alone in your presence? :laugh:
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    33eosur.jpg

: )

I honestly cannot figure out what body parts are visible in your profile pic.

Its a back, reflected in a mirror.

Apparently, you're wrong.

What's that like?
  • Shamrock_me
    Shamrock_me Posts: 161
    I have a little device that copies the cell phone sim and you can get all the info on the computer, no worries about being caught and I receive texts and other information when she plugs her phone into a computer!

It's great!

No.. of course not.. I'm not stalking you....

but hey you're out of peanut butter.. be sure to pick some up on the way home!!
  • HardcoreP0rk
    UPDATE:

After laying down the proverbial law....the bf is slowly working his way back into my good graces.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Wow That's a deal breaker
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Deal breaker! By the looks of your profile picture, you are a runner. Run!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Hooray for a happy ending
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    You know what they say, "people that hide nothing got nothing to hide."
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    ...that doesn't think it's ok to look through my cell phone, read all my emails, and comb through my text messages.

Quite giving him reasons to.

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Men don't exist
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    ...that doesn't think it's ok to look through my cell phone, read all my emails, and comb through my text messages.

Lol. Really? Never did. Kid was a psychopath and guilt is a mirror. Good riddance.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    cee134 wrote: »
    You know what they say, "people that hide nothing got nothing to hide."

Having nothing to hide doesn't make it okay to violate your privacy consistently. If you feel the need to snoop something is wrong with you, the relationship, or both. It absolutely, completely and totally unacceptable to snoop through your loved one's phones, emails, etc.
  • Timshel_

Lol. Really? Never did. Kid was a psychopath and guilt is a mirror. Good riddance.

Of course, that is half the story.
  • HardcoreP0rk

My loyalty and integrity is beyond reproach. Why you feel the need to insinuate otherwise is a mystery to me. I'm sorry if you've had negative experience that led you to feel this way about people in general.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    You should force him to inspect your poop every time you go.
  • Timshel_

My loyalty and integrity is beyond reproach. Why you feel the need to insinuate otherwise is a mystery to me. I'm sorry if you've had negative experience that led you to feel this way about people in general.

So you wanted to present this scenario, we are just supposed to believe your side of the story without discussing other possibilities, and agree or say what you want to hear. Got it.

• HardcoreP0rk

So you wanted to present this scenario, we are just supposed to believe your side of the story without discussing other possibilities, and agree or say what you want to hear. Got it.

How could you effectively evaluate any other side of the story, when you only have access to half of the people involved?

I will not spend one additional moment defending myself to you.
  • chabr38
    chabr38 Posts: 24 Member
    I think we've all been in a position when our instincts, our "gut feeling" tells us something is not okay. Whether we like it or not , when we get that feeling we know something is up for us. Perhaps it's a red flag or something is going on that can provide for a good look inward. If we are not ready to accept or amend our relationship then we know what thr next step is... that said, I know it's not easy. But I believe with communication things can work for the best.