What do you like about you?

Options
AIZZO4
AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
Hey everyone, Happy Friday.

So we are all on this journey to improve. Whether it’s mind, body, spirit, or anything else. I am all for improving. However, we seem to focus on the “bad” things about us. Let’s talk about the good things. What do you like about yourself? Is it your smile, body, face, etc.?

Let’s keep this clean and light hearted. Fellas you may be proud of you “mini-me,” but lets stay away from that.

What I like about me is my smile. People say it’s engaging and makes me approachable. I like that because I like people.

Replies

• ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I love my butt!!!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    I like that I'm kind, intelligent, competent, affectionate, open hearted, attractive, have a good sense of humor, and treat people well.
  • AIZZO4
    Options
    I like that I'm kind, intelligent, competent, affectionate, open hearted, attractive, have a good sense of humor, and treat people well.

The perfect combo.
  • AIZZO4
    Options
    I love my butt!!!

Me too :laugh:
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My personality and the fact that I'm always myself in spite of how someone may feel or think of me
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    i try to be kind and helpful, and i have a horribly dirty sense of humor :)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Everything.
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options
    LMAO...everyone's response is so profound...except me! Ah well, it's true!
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options

Shame on you! Nice legs :p
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I love that I gave birth to two amazing and wonderful kids, now young adults. :heart:
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I am full of useless knowledge.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    My personality and the fact that I'm always myself in spite of how someone may feel or think of me

Love this. :drinker:
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I like my fashion sense. I'm probably the best-dressed person that I know. It's to the point where it's weird if I DON'T get complimented on something that I'm wearing when I go out.

Also, even though I'm incredibly weird and a sarcastic a-hole 98% of the time, I think I'm hilarious.

And I like my eyes. I think they're a nice colour and a nice shape and they're big, so I never have to trim my fake lashes before putting them on.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    butt... hips.... i think my sense of humor ..
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The changes I've made in the last year. ..positive attitude & tenacity!
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    What I like about me is my smile. People say it’s engaging and makes me approachable. I like that because I like people.

I like my smile as well :bigsmile: . However, a lot of people tell me that I have an infectious laugh and that when they hear me laugh it makes them happy. I honestly don't know what it is about my laugh or how it sounds to them, but if it makes them happy, then I'm happy and I definitely like that! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ShellGetsFit
    Options

Shame on you! Nice legs :p

Hehe! Thanks! :wink:
  • AIZZO4
    Options

That's good though. I want truthful answers.
  • _Wonder_Woman_
    Options
    <<<~~~~hello, what' not to like. Plus I'm smart & I'm Wonder Woman!
  • shimmygirl411
    shimmygirl411 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like my ability to be a kind, compassionate person who's mission in life is to serve......all while maintaining my goofy sense of humor (at least I think I'm hilarious). :laugh:

Physically, I like my small waist. (that's why I'm on mfp....to keep it that way.) :tongue: