What do you like about you?

Replies

• Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    I love everything about myself, including every imperfection! Once you learn to love yourself, you're unstoppable!
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Most of my adult life people would joke that I was 'the woman' in a relationship; and I began to be embarassed about how I am.
    Over the last few years I've begun to embrace the 'softer' side of myself.

I'm romantic. I enjoy intimacy as much as sex. Mostly. :) I love noticing details, and I am very happy talking about how I feel; i am very comfortable 'feeling'. I love that about me - wouldn't change it if I could.
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    My height (6 ft 4)
    My arms are uh-mazing!
    My "V" is starting to finally come in :)
    And my big... um.. personality
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    I like that I knowledgeable in many areas, and my opinions and advice are often sought by others. I like that I have the discipline to reach goals that I set for myself. I like that I don't shy away from hard work; I roll up my sleeves and get it done. I like that I am able to give and receive love.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Most of my adult life people would joke that I was 'the woman' in a relationship; and I began to be embarassed about how I am.

I'm romantic. I enjoy intimacy as much as sex. Mostly. :) I love noticing details, and I am very happy talking about how I feel; i am very comfortable 'feeling'. I love that about me - wouldn't change it if I could.

This. I like that you own it. Kudos.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member

You sound like my husband. I tell him all the time that these are the things I love the most about him. You are a rare gem!!
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    im Awesome :)
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    I like my hair (constantly getting compliments on it)...
    I like my height...but I want to be taller...i'm 6'3''-6'4'' depending on who measures me LOL...but i think 6'5'' would be the perfect height for me...
    I like my personality...I'm not plain jane (or John) normal, but i'm not whackadoo...of course some people may feel i read a little closer to whackadoo LOL *Shrug*

*edited for accuracy
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Hmmmm.....I think I have great cheekbones, good hair, a nice butt, and amazing shoes!! And, of course, I'm loads of fun!
  • k916and
    k916and Posts: 27 Member
    I like my sense of humor.....it has gotten me out of some "not so funny" situations! Laugh or cry, I'll choose laughter ALWAYS!!!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    <<<~~~~hello, what' not to like. Plus I'm smart & I'm Wonder Woman!

Why, yes, I like your......eyes.....too :wink:
  • Joshsjen
    Joshsjen Posts: 121 Member
    I have a very good sense of humor, i dont take myself to seriously! Im also starting to get killer arms!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Being a self-depricating introvert, I have a tough time with questions like this (self-worth issue?). Physically, I like that I have broad shoulders, am (relatively) tall (a hair under 6'), and am in (fairly) decent shape. Beyond that, I'd sh*tcan everything else. If this is expanded to the non-physical/meta-physical, I'd have to say that I'm above average in intelligence, loyal (to a fault), and am very straight-forward about most matters (ie I don't "varnish" well, and WILL speak my opinion even if it's not politically correct). Collectively, I'm not TOO BAD, or at least that's what my better half keeps trying to get me to accept :wink:
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member

You sound like my husband. I tell him all the time that these are the things I love the most about him. You are a rare gem!!

Thanks! True story: My To-Be-Ex wife thinks those things bother her the MOST about me. Long story there...but that's one reason I used to try and hide those needs; she isn't wired to like those aspects. One of the biggest fights we had was me asking "why do you love me?" She thought the question was unfair.

:)
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    My long hair, plus I'm proud that I have no problem at all with snakes (so many phobias out there regarding snakes).
    I also like that others see me as stable and reliable. I'm 100% there for abused/neglected children, and it helps me win custody cases.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    I like my hair (mostly 'cause I'm not bald yet) and shoulders. That's about it.
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    i like that i'm a better person than i was 5 years ago.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    That I'm awesome! :) True story.
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    My positivity.
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    My long smooth silky shinning hair :bigsmile: and my well moisturized face :bigsmile: