Half shirts and stretchmarks.

Options

Replies

• luckyshilling
    Options
    Confidence goes a long way! If you love it and feel good in it then *kitten* everyone else's opinion!

But since you asked, I find nothing wrong with stretchmarks. If I saw you in a store I would envy your slim tummy (stretchmarks and all) and think you were a badass confident chick.
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I plan on walking around topless but then I don't have stretch marks :laugh:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Maybe it was having her belly showing that got her in trouble in the first place. Now it's time to grow up, cover up, and act like the mature woman that will be the role model for the little one.

Edited because I don't need a strike due to an unhappy 29 year old Internet bully. I pray you don't have children. Ever.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Rock the stretch mark but one question....Is this 1998 because the last person I saw rocking a "half shirt" was Britney Spears?
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    stretch marks are your tiger stripes!!!!!! wear them proudly :) I have had 3 babies and I wouldn't change them for the world :)
  • sizzle74
    Options
    Rock the stretch mark but one question....Is this 1998 because the last person I saw rocking a "half shirt" was Britney Spears?

Half shirts are all over the malls this season.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Maybe it was having her belly showing that got her in trouble in the first place. Now it's time to grow up, cover up, and act like the mature woman that will be the role model for the little one.

I don't think thats really quite fair. What about a time and place for everything? I dress properly for work etc...but when jogging, going to the beach or other activities, why not wear a half shirt or whatever it is that you fancy wearing? Also, not everyone has the same tastes in clothing, so what might be considered racy to one, may not be for someone else.

Have a nice day! :flowerforyou:
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I have them and I rock it. Confidence baby. You're beautiful. Just like the Dove commercials -- you're more beautiful than you think!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

Whoa, WHAT? So showing her belly means what exactly? You need to back up the judgmental train just a bit, as you have NOOOOO idea her life or circumstances.

I just love when Blue people come in and drop judgment bombs like that.
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Crop tops are in :)

So are mom- jean shorts :/
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks or not, I think that type of shirt is silly looking.

This, absolutely.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options

Crop tops are in :)

So are mom- jean shorts :/

I'm so happy I'm finally too old for this type of "in" stuff!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I feel this thread liked. Not one half shirt picture. :(
  • sizzle74
    Options

Whoa, WHAT? So showing her belly means what exactly? You need to back up the judgmental train just a bit, as you have NOOOOO idea her life or circumstances.

I just love when Blue people come in and drop judgment bombs like that.

I saw a thread with her stats. I don't wonder why there is no photo.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Never dress for the comfort of others.
  • luckyshilling
    Options

You're a little twatwaffle. Calling her child her "trouble"???? Go pick on someone your own size and intellect. Try visiting the zoo.

I second the twatwaffle comment. Someone simply asking how we feel about rocking some clothes that are going to show our stretchmarks does not deserve a judgement on their life. Geez!
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Do what makes you feel comfortable. For years I did not think it was cool to wear a bikini and now I feel confident and great so do what makes you feel good!

Photoon2012-11-26at0743.jpg
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    The stretchmarks are a non-issue. Half Shirts on the other hand, I just don't like.
  • Cherryripple
    Cherryripple Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I plan on walking around topless but then I don't have stretch marks :laugh:

Nice one :laugh:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

See you next Tuesday!