28 Ilbs or Less Club

Options

Replies

• skerry1
    skerry1 Posts: 12
    Options
    im just joining this group, and hope to weigh in every friday, so im 136lbs now and want to lose 10 more lbs overall, lost 3lbs last week and hoping for 2lbs this week.
  • xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Welcome everyone. Good luck. Check out the club challenge and see if you're interested :flowerforyou:
  • KShanahan01
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm new. Just joined this week.

My goal is to lose 15lbs. I'm at 150 right now and hope to get down to 135. Looks like there's a lot of support here!

Thanks!
  • xmimikinsx
    Options
    Welcome! Try our new BBBP Challenge (in recent posts) and you'll lost that 15Ibs in not time :smile:
  • WillowRiversMum
    Options
    Every time anyone dares to compliment how super I look-for just having 3rd baby- I feel a strong need to reply. "Well, that's because I'm not naked". You make a great point. The comments of others to add up to much if you don't feel the same way.
    [/quote

I have to reply to this comment!!! I have said that on many many many occassions. I had my 2nd and last baby in September 2005, and I have gotten down past my pre-pregnancy weight, but that is only because I had gained SO MUCH before I got pregnant with her! SO, I would like to join you all in this group. I would LOVE to lose about 15-20 more lbs, but I would be somewhat happy with 10-12!
    I've been excersicing with "Cindy Whitmarsh" on exercise tv, daily. And also taking long walks with my 2 year old in the stroller (at a good pace). So far, i feel a difference, but dont SEE the difference!! I am also curbing (trying very hard, anyway) my crappy cravings and trying to keep with my calorie intake here on MFP (although, i just just started that this week...)
    Christine
  • kimdommerc
    Options
    Hi everyone, I weighed in this morning and I am one pound closer to my goal. Yipppeeee!!!!!
    My personal goal for this week is to lose at least 2 lbs this week. Wish me luck.

I hope you are all doing great in your journey too!!
  • bigred1
    bigred1 Posts: 31
    Options
    hi
    i wound like to join.i need to lose 20-25 pounds.i was going to the gym i got lazy.i need to get moving again.:bigsmile: :
  • brfortu
    brfortu Posts: 27
    Options
    My weigh in was 129 today!! I also posted my most recent bathing suit pic which has been my inspiaration for my trip to Mexico this summer!
  • thegirlwholived
    thegirlwholived Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :explode: I'm getting so mad! Nothing has changed! In fact, the scale at my gym says I weigh 2lbs more than the scale at my dr.s office said last week. There's no way I gained 2lbs in a week. This really sucks!!!!! I just can't make it to the gym more than 3x/ wk, it's 20min away (but has great child care). How do ya'll exercise at home?
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    This is great! I want to lose 10 pounds and I keep hearing from everyone - "but you look great". Well I don't feel great and I have gained 15 pounds in two years and nothing fits! Thanks for this club - I'm in!
  • xmimikinsx
    Options
    I slipped up yesterday, I ate TWO muffins that a lady brought in to work. I didn't go over my allowance by still....there's bad fat and good fat :ohwell:
    Hope everyone's doing good. Please all have a look at the BBBP Challenge for this club on the discussion threads :flowerforyou: its fun and motivational x
  • skerry1
    skerry1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Im having my weigh in today as im out all day tomorrow for a friends birthday, i lost 2lbs this week weighing in at 134lbs, only 8lbs to go! Definately need to get working on some toning though.
  • Tammikins
    Tammikins Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! i wanna join! my goal is 20 lbs so this club is perfect for me! my dream is to have a flat stomach and im hoping this will finally get me there! my main problem is that im an angel on the weekdays...i eat healthy and work out a lot...but im a devil on the weekends...i go out and drink and eat whatever i want then "start over" on monday. i am trying reallyyyyy hard to break from this habit because i know it is what is keeping me from my goals. anyone have any advice???
  • valerierackly
    Options
    I too only want to loose 10-20 lbs, i started on the 7th april (i was 140) and my scales broke.lol:sad: They fell down the stairs.:laugh: but since then I have had to use a measure tape and i've lost two inches from around my tummy.:drinker::flowerforyou: so i'm going to keep it up and see if i can get my tummy smaller than my hips. thats my real goal. I think. I'm going on holiday in june so i hope i can do it by then. I dont usually eat regular meals though so I'm finding that the hardest..
  • couturecowgirl
    Options
    Hi Ya'll! I want to join the club! I live outside of Nashville, Tn and got really annoyed last night when I was wearing boxers to sleep in and when I was walking around the house my thighs touch and the shorts ride up in the middle, yuck! Time to lose this weight for good.
  • bunnyr
    Options
    Well I am making ssssssssssssssssssssllllllllllllllooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww progress but at least it is progress. Down three pounds since I started this thing three weeks ago. Officially have 10 more to go. It is hard to the pounds peel off so slowly and the scale go up and down! But I am inspired by all your stories and committment!
    Thanks for sharing everyone!!
  • valerierackly
    Options
    my scales fell down the stairs last month after they had wieghed me to 140lb. I bought a new set and they wiegh me to148, after religiously following the calories thing. I'm very demoralised.
  • SunnyInBuffalo
    Options
    When I first started I gained a bit too. I don't know why?? But now after 3 weeks I am losing. I think if you had long fasting periods and then start eating right..your body needs time to adjust
  • bunnyr
    Options
    I have had a wierd couple of weeks. Eating well, exercising but bouncing around. I was down to 123.5 then gained a pound back for a week and then weighed in at 123 this morning! It seems to have no connections. Yesterday I walked for 3 miles but then ate more than usual so go figure. 8 more pounds to go if I don't gain this one back! :smile:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'd love to join, although I'm a sneaky pound over (I want to lose 29 pounds). This is my first week here and so far so good (if I ignore the few jugs of sangria I had after my first exam :grumble:)

Current weight: 144 lbs
    Goal Weight 1: 135 lbs
    Goal Weight 2 : 125 lbs
    Goal Weight 3: 115 lbs

I'm only a titchy 5"3 so its hard but I'm determined to do it this time. Hope everyone else is doing well, it's so great to hear everyones success stories!