Do you like your height?

Options

Replies

• bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I always wanted to be 5 or 6 inches taller. At 5' tall, it's hard to find me in a crowd of children.
  • jalrashdi
    jalrashdi Posts: 34
    Options
    at 5'11 sometimes i wish i was shorter-seems hard to find guys my height or taller to date at times
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    To me, it's not so much about height but more about proportions. If I had nice proportions I wouldn't mind being any height. Unfortunately I don't like being 5'8 because I look big when I gain weight. Also am big boned and hate my chunky legs. Limbs are also not long. Don't like my proportions! My height might not be tall in the West but in Asia I'm considering huge!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I've lost 2 1/2" over the years - so no. I would love to have maintained my 5' 7.5" but here I am. Of course I can still style the 5" heels but it was nicer once again when I had my original height. Oh well... can't do anything about it. Life goes on and the sun shines in the morning. :flowerforyou:
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes..I am 5'1" and very content. Although I have been and still remain STUCK with the cute factor. I am frickin 39 years old and people still call me cute!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm 5'2 and good here.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    No.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yup. 5'10". Wouldn't change a thing.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Yes I like my height
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I am fine with my height, I;m 5"5 so not too tall and not too short.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    5'1 what the F do you think??
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    im 5'5"-5'6" and i love my height...not too short and not too tall...just right.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    If I was a couple inches taller, it would save me from having to cut the bottoms off every single pair of pants I ever buy.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a couple of inches taller. Then I wouldn't be overweight at all. :laugh:
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    If I was a couple inches taller, it would save me from having to cut the bottoms off every single pair of pants I ever buy.

That too!
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    At 5'8" I wish I was at least 2" taller.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    No.

I'm barely 5'3.

I would have been pleased with 5'6.

Heels work though. :wink:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I wish I was a couple of inches taller. Then I wouldn't be overweight at all. :laugh:

:laugh: Same!!
  • bantu2
    bantu2 Posts: 6
    Options
    I love my height...unless I'm looking at my BMI. Then I'd like to be 7' tall! :)
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I love my height! I am 5'9ish" and my boyfriend is 6'2"....works for us!!! :) Glad to be tall, as I have a great body tone look...people have no idea I weigh what I weigh! :)