Do you like your height?

Options

Replies

• Hannahmave
    Options
    yeah pretty happy, i'm pretty small, around the 5'2 mark. Also known as fun sized x
  • its not that i am overweight for my height,,,, it's the fact that i am too short for my weight,,,,,,at what i currently weigh i should be 7 foot tall, xxxha
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Yup. 5'7'' female. I can wear heels and even without them I'm as tall or taller than many people.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 ft. I don't mind being tall (hated it when I was younger) only downfall is I don't wear many heels because I don't want to tower over my husband who is also 6 ft. He doesn't mind it but it makes me feel uncomfortable.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    daterminedfatburnerX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm 5'7 wish I was like 5'5.5 xD
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I like my height (I'm 5'2"), and I'm sure that whatever height I was I would like it (because it would be what I was familiar with).
  • HudaSaman
    HudaSaman Posts: 46
    Options
    I will love it after I lose 20 pounds :)
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I'm just a little bit shorter than average. It's cool. I never really thought about whether I like it or not, it just... is.
  • sirduckbutt
    sirduckbutt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nope. I look like I'm 14 years old (I'm 18!)
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'10 female. Growing up, I would have given anything to be small. Even now, if I had the choice, I'd choose to be 5'4 to 5'6. But it's never going to happen, so I've learned to accept and embrace my height. I've never stooped or slouched over though. It's a pet peeve of mine.
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 10" And that's a nice average height for a guy. Would I have liked to be 6"? Yes. Am I OK? Yes.
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    No! Being short stinks.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I was recently crowned 5'4 and you know what? I am fine with that, I am always in heels anyway.
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" (a hair under) and most days I'm fine with it, but I'd love to be a tiny bit shorter. My hubby is only a couple of inches taller than me and I outweigh him, so when I put on my sexy heels for our nights out I don't feel so sexy. More like She Hulk. I'm sure I'll feel better about wearing sexy high heels again when I finally get to the point that I weigh less than him.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    yes.
    8681803189_ea2b8a6f73.jpg
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    6 '3'' - No complaints .
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm happy with 5'3". I have tons of leg room on planes and in cars. The biggest drawback is being expected to ride in the "way back" of an SUV or the middle of a car because I'm smaller.

It always amuses me when I shop for pants & find the petite sizes on the higher shelves. Really? Those people who stock the shelves must have a sense of humor!:laugh:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    5' 8"
    I didn't like being taller than all the boys in 8th grade but I appreciate it now :smile:

Hubby is 6'5" so I can wear whatever shoes I want.
    I'm envious of all the things he can reach without a step ladder :tongue:
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I find tall men very sexy, and enjoy having them tower over me - so being short is nice. I wouldn't mind being shorter, as long as I'm proportional and won't slip out of amusement park rides.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    i wish i was a little bit taller
    i wish i was a baller...