Do you like your height?

Options

Replies

• candace177
    Options
    I'm 5'5 , I'm considered tall for an Asian girl but in Australia I'm just average in height iOf course I would love to be taller but oh we'll, I stopped growing lol so yeah Im ok with my height
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I am 6'4 and love it. Wouldn't even mind having another inch or two.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    No, but it's more my proportions than the total height. I'm 5' 3" and very short waisted and long legged (relatively speaking), which means most one-piece clothes don't fit me. I like dresses, but most have the waist sitting on my hips. Sigh. If I could just add about 3/4-1" to the length of my waist, I'd be good to go.
  • amatxuof5
    amatxuof5 Posts: 40
    Options
    NO! I used to think it was cute, but now im 28, 5'2 just makes me feel dumpy and unglamourous! ! !

Hence why I want to lost 10 pounds! !
    Try being barely 5'1'. My siblings all pick on me and say I'm not 5 feet tall but I have been measured!!!!! I HATE being short and stubby. I have friends who are short but whose legs and arms are long, so they don't really look short. I am not long in any way and I have the thickets thighs and calves! It wouldn't matter how much I weighed, I would still have UGLY legs! I used to only feel short around tall people (I have a sister who is 5'9" and a brother who is over 6'), but now I feel short all the time. I fit right in when I'm in Spain (everyone I know there is short) but I still feel like an amazon because they all have super skinny legs and small builds - just not me!!!!! I wish my parents would have gotten me growth hormones when I was younger :-(.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    5'6" and wouldn't change a thing. :)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and felt too tall when I was younger, but now I love it

I'm right there with ya honey, but shopping for pants long enough is a "B."
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Nope. I'm only 5'3, and I can't reach things on the top shelf of my cabinets!
  • jourdanerin
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I don't like it. I want to wear heels but heels make me look gigantic! makes me feel manly :(

Me too! I'm 5'10" and I never wear heels because I feel like a freakin giant everywhere I go.

Plus you always get " you are SO TALL", like gee thanks, I hadn't noticed.
  • benum21121
    benum21121 Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm 6'4" and I like my height. Sometimes clothes shopping is a *****, but it's worth dealing with. :)

The height and the build (280 pounds) works well in the 'Enforcement' profession.. :-)
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    5"3.5-5"4 not sure. Doctors don't know what their talking about.. I wish I was a bit taller but hey gotta play with the hand I've been dealt.
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yes!!

I'm 5'5'' and I love it ! I used to hate it, but then I realized that you just have to embrace what you're given...and plus it's a really good excuse to ask that cute guy to help you reach something at the store :) haha !
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I hate it with a passion that burns inside me.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11. Growing up I HATED how tall I was. I felt like a giant (even though I was skinny) Now, I am thankful to be tall. I am still a little self concsious when I am standing next to a guy and am taller than them though. Not always, just sometimes..?
  • CristinaAnne92
    Options
    :) haha I am 5'2, honestly I would have loved to be 5'5. But I can't choose my height so I make it work ;)
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. I feel like I'm at the 'perfect' height because I'm neither too small nor too big. But I can easily reach 5'6, if I wear high heels which is awesome.
  • ImpossibleGrl
    Options
    At not quite 5'1", I am basically a Hobbit. The only things I really don't like is not being able to reach anything, always having to hem/roll my pants up, even when I buy petite sizes, and people who always make a point to point out how short I am. :/

Other than that I just consider myself fun-size. :)
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and pretty happy with it. Tall enough that I don't feel like a shorty, but I also am still shorter than most guys (including my 5'10" husband) So yeah, I'm happy with 5'4". :)
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I think it's too tall. My whole family thinks I'm crazy, but I wish I could be 5'5, that would be the perfect height!
  • mink63
    mink63 Posts: 35
    Options
    I wish I was a little taller. I wish I was a baller...
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and for the most part I like it. I wear heels ALL the time which still only makes me 5'5" +/- but I don't like to go in flats very often because I feel like a midget. The other issue I have is when I am buying pants, the petite and short lengths are too short but the regular is too long so I always buy regular and have to pay extra to shorten them a tad. Other than that, I'm good! :-)