Do you like your height?

Options

Replies

• A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am 5'8. I like being taller than average and I love having a long torso.

But when I was younger I hated that if I wore big heels, I would be towering over all my friends.
  • LuisB3
    LuisB3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    No way! lol...5'7" for a guy sucks. I don't wanna be fit at 165 pounds...would prefer 200 pounds!
  • ChrisRiches
    ChrisRiches Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't usually think about it, but being 4'11 " has its challenges. If I were a few inches taller, I would be at a perfect weight! Anyhow, it's not something I can change, so I don't really give it much thought.
  • starryfruit
    Options
    5'7 is fine for a girl but I would love to be 3 inches taller.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Noo I'm 5 ft 8 and so is my man so I feel like a drag queen when I were heels on a night out next to him haha
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'0" 25 year old male... do you think I like my height? :P

If I wear boots I'm 5'1", and if I put in some shoe lifts I'm around 5'4". Still short. -_-
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6.5" and I love my height. :smile:
  • sofulnaturalee
    sofulnaturalee Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yea, I love being 5 ft 10.
    Used to hate it when I was younger, but now embrace it with heels and all :-)

^^^^^AMEN!!!!!!!!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6.5" and I'm generally content with it. People often think I'm taller than I really am.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yes but I wish I was about 2 inches shorter in my torso.
  • JennieCakes72
    JennieCakes72 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I wish I was 5'6" like my sister. Just a little taller would be awesome!!!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Really, what is the point of this thread rather than comparing yourself to others? We can't change out height, eye color, skin color, body type, etc. Might as well love ourselves for what we have and are.
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    truth be told, the only reason i would love to be taller is to have a higher natural weight

being taller = higher TDEE = eating more food
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    5' 4.5" - I actually like being on the shorter side! I can wear sky high heels and you play on the jungle gym, lol :laugh:
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    No, would've liked to be a few inches taller. 5'7'' or 5'8'' would've been nice.
  • MIM49
    MIM49 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    No. 5'2" short and dumpy. I would love longer legs. Plus if I was taller I could weigh more and look good. Not only am I short but I am very hippy compared to my top half (all hip and no boobs)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I love being 5'4.5". Well except for when my husband puts things out of my reach without thinking about it (he's 6'1"), then it's kind of a pain, but any other time I love being my height.
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    shortie here - claim 5' 1" but not really quite there....fine with it, except that i can never reach anything and have yet to find pants that don't have to be hemmed a foot and 1/2....on the upside - people assume i'm younger than I am which is a good thing now, not so much when i was trying to sneak into the bars :happy:
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I don't like it. I want to wear heels but heels make me look gigantic! makes me feel manly :(
    Yea, I love being 5 ft 10.
    Used to hate it when I was younger, but now embrace it with heels and all :-)

Yes! I love being'5 10". I will wear my wedges and heels whenever I want. Sure, I am the tallest female in the room, but I know I look good in them. I don't feel manly at all. I WERK it, girl. It's all about the confidence :wink:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm okay with it. I'd like to add an inch to each leg so they'd look thinner. But then I'd be taller than my husband when I wear heals so guess I'm okay with my big thighs.