looking for girls thay eat

Options
I am looking to add some girls that eat. Most on my list don't. I just started the fat2fit method a week ago. It says to eat 2161 cals a day, but I was eating a vlcd.before so I am working up to it and need ideas to add in more calories that are healthy. I did manage at least 1900 each day this week :) I feel better than before. Not tired or sluggish than when I was eating 1300-1500.

Also would like to hear some success stories of people that went from a vlcd to eating more and how its affected your weightloss.

Replies

• Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for girls that eat as well,

If they took a breath or two now and again, that'd be nice too.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

beggars can't be choosers
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I EAT! I ate 2500 calories today. I'm not gaining or losing right now -- I'm doing a metabolism reset so I am eating at maintenance. But its amazing to me that I can eat so much and not gain. And it's helping my metabolism. I just got my RMR tested a few days ago and its at 1701.

I ate VLCD (1300) for many months. I also had no energy, hair falling out, nails chipping, and constant infections, etc. Just very sickly. And cold all the time.

Now that I am eating more, I feel GOOD and I have ENERGY! I have been exercising so much now that I have lots of calories and protein! I love it! I will never eat low calorie again! And I know that the weight will be melting off me as soon as I finish my reset and start eating 15% below TDEE.
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I'm no stranger to real food or breathing, but I don't think I'm much help I don't always log.

I'm adding people experienced in heavy lifting, who's in?
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I eat 1600ish a day - but I don't deprive myself of anything, ever, because I enjoy food too much for that. Generally speaking, at least once a week I eat pizza. Not sure if that qualifies for you. :P
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I eat 1600ish a day - but I don't deprive myself of anything, ever, because I enjoy food too much for that. Generally speaking, at least once a week I eat pizza. Not sure if that qualifies for you. :P

i second that pizza every week, but she did say healthy ideas.
  • sexymuffintop
    Options

I'm at a loose end and I occasionally breath when I remember. Can I qualify?
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I eat quite a bit and what I've found is hill walking for 2 hours a day burns about 1000 cals, so yeah, I eat fats, food, everything now. Bonus now is that there is weight loss and I get to eat!
  • lucyprunner
    Options
    I'm a 2000 calorie a day girl! Add me people! :happy:
  • nucgirl13
    nucgirl13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been eating at 1800-1900 cals a day and averaging 1.5 lbs lost a week. Never going back to eating less than 1500 cals again.
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I eat 1600-1800cals a day. Any less than that and I binge on *kitten* and give up :/
  • GenF32
    GenF32 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Ok wow, I'm amazed. can you guys tell me how you manage to eat so much and still lose weight?I Although I haven't actually tried to eat more than about 1400 a day, I just assumed that if I did I wouldn't have a decent enough calorie deficit to lose any weight. I've been doing this for about 6 months now and thought I was pretty well informed, but now I realise I'm still very much a white belt...
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    Ok wow, I'm amazed. can you guys tell me how you manage to eat so much and still lose weight?I Although I haven't actually tried to eat more than about 1400 a day, I just assumed that if I did I wouldn't have a decent enough calorie deficit to lose any weight. I've been doing this for about 6 months now and thought I was pretty well informed, but now I realise I'm still very much a white belt...

Oh good lord, you have missed out of eating some seriously good shizzle lol. But seriously, yeah I eat around 1900-2000 daily, when I'm actually trying to behave myself. I don't think any woman, unless she's very sedentary or very overweight needs to eat less than around 1600 cals a day for weight loss. Obviously some special snowflakes will be exceptions, but I'm talking your average chick here.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I eat over 2000 a day net. Not always healthy but I am working on it. My breathing is a bit off at the moment. Damn allergies....
  • GenF32
    GenF32 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned that I have one evening a week where I eat whatever the hell I want, which usually includes chocolate or icecream. I have a personal trainer who has been an enormous support to me and the 1300-1400 was her recommendation.

I'm back on the wagon now after a week off exercise with the flu, and eating crap, so maybe I'll use this next week, when I'll be working out every day and trying to stick to my daily limit, as a bit of an experiment, and then the following week up my calories a bit and see what happens.

Maybe it depends on what you're actually eating within those calories? I eat very few carbs, generally, and lots of protein and good fats. And usually too much sugar :)
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I eat six meals a day. 1950 calories on workout days. 1750 on rest days
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I try to eat between 1700 and 2000 and am slowly loosing!! I could use more supportive friends since alot of mine or gone. =)
  • nucgirl13
    nucgirl13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well it may not work if you are tiny but I'm 5-9, 167 lbs, 26% bf and 29 years old. My BMR is 1560 and TDEE is 2400. I tried eating 1500 calories when I first started tracking again and didn't lose anything for a month - I did lose a couple of inches but the scale kept fluctuating around 171-172. I upped my calories to 1800 and finally started losing. I try to eat a lot of protein throughout the day and usually eat 5-6 times a day (breakfast bar when I get up (I get up really early and can't stomach anything more than that at 3am), a snack when I get to work about 3 hours later, lunch, 1-2 snacks during the day and then dinner when I get home). When I pack my food for work, the Tupperware nearly fills a normal sized grocery bag, needless to say I am never hungry and eating on a schedule keeps me from constantly thinking about food and snacking,
  • sexymuffintop
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned that I have one evening a week where I eat whatever the hell I want, which usually includes chocolate or icecream. I have a personal trainer who has been an enormous support to me and the 1300-1400 was her recommendation.

I'm back on the wagon now after a week off exercise with the flu, and eating crap, so maybe I'll use this next week, when I'll be working out every day and trying to stick to my daily limit, as a bit of an experiment, and then the following week up my calories a bit and see what happens.

Maybe it depends on what you're actually eating within those calories? I eat very few carbs, generally, and lots of protein and good fats. And usually too much sugar :)

I don't know, I think I see what you are getting at though, if I read between the lines you are saying that if we eat higher cals we are filling up with high calorie 'bad food'? If thats what you mean, I would say no, not true. My protein intake is normally between 170-200 on a good day, so the majority of my cals come from protein, the rest from rice, veg, fruit, yoghurt generally. Higher calorie amounts does not have to equal eating processed 'junk food'. For some of us it's just more of the better choices food wise. No diet foods, just regular full fat stuff, it easily adds to 1900 daily, no problem at all.