Options

Replies

• PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    @rushbabe- you're stunning
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    But I get creeped out when I see a younger woman with an older man. I'm thinking are they ready for the health issues around the corner - the skin deterioration, the generation gap, etc .
    Money fixes everything
    Sugar-Daddy.jpg
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    @rushbabe- you're stunning

:flowerforyou:
  • be_dazzled
    be_dazzled Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My preference is for younger men but I hate the term cougar
    It sounds awfully predatory.
    Im more MILF than cougar
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm a saber tooth. But I've I've been happy with a man that's 18 years younger than me for over 10 years.
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'd totally consider it if I were single, but there has to be a limit. As I remember it, 22-year-olds are NOT skilled.

:laugh: was thinking the same thing! About younger men being less skilled I mean.:drinker:

Less skilled, but eager, and with overflowing stamina,.... if you know what I mean :smokin:

On a more serious note my hubby is 2 years younger and that is pretty much the lowest I will go :love:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'd totally consider it if I were single, but there has to be a limit. As I remember it, 22-year-olds are NOT skilled.

:laugh: was thinking the same thing! About younger men being less skilled I mean.:drinker:

Less skilled, but eager, and with overflowing stamina,.... if you know what I mean :smokin:

On a more serious note my hubby is 2 years younger and that is pretty much the lowest I will go :love:

Lol! Good point! :laugh:
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I couldnt deal with it, The "old" jokes drive me mad enough as it is from my boyfriend less than a year older than me haha
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Guess I would be a cougar in training then :wink: I'm usually attracted to younger men, although it all depends on the guy. The right one might just make me change my mind.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I fully support cougars.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I don't chase younger guys. They chase me. Its kinda tiring.
  • BDEGAND
    BDEGAND Posts: 53
    Options

Definitely no stamina ....more like eye candy ;)
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Definitely love younger men. They all think I'm closer to their age and they never believe I am as old as I am.
  • rbrown2007
    Options
    I prefer older women
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I prefer older women

Hello babe :wink:
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I prefer older women

hubba hubba
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I don't get it, I thought at my age I wouldn't get chatted up anymore as younger guys wouldn't be interested and older guys would be taken. wrong! I get chatted up more now than I did when I was younger and they are usually alot younger than me. I find it confusing.
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    Basically, as long as it's not happening in my bed, I don't care what people do, or who they choose to do it with.

That being said, I personally like older men, and haven't ever dated anyone my own age, and (so far), have never wanted to date anyone younger than me.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    What's not to luv about a puppy?

Lol. They are adorable. But so much work. Granted, I'm only 31 but the younger 20's often have little experience in running a household, are constantly mentally masturbating with lofty ideals, and are still trying on different personas. I need something more stable than that.

This isn't all young folks, of course. But enough of them to keep me out of the 20's dating pool.

I didn't think we were talking about an LTR here???
  • rbrown2007
    Options
    I prefer older women

Hello babe :wink:

Hey beautiful!