Husband bashing thread

Options

Replies

• onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    My husband is very good for me. I'll keep him.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Still1Workoutatatime Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My (now ex) husband is in Maximum security prison serving 25-40 years while I raise our four children with no child support. Might I add that he is ordered to have no contact with anyone under the age of 19.

WOW!!! gameover
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    My husband lives miles away with another woman after leaving me with our (then) 7 year old, 4 year old and 5 months pregnant.

He's amazing because I now have the best boyfriend ever :laugh:
  • lisadoe71
    lisadoe71 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My husband brought home a king size block of caramello chocolate and left it in the fridge to tempt me all day. *kitten*.

THAT IS HYSTERICAL!!! THAT WOULD BE ME!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Hubs went to look @ lawnmowers. ..came home with new Harley. ...seriously.

I live in fear of this everyday. I'm not married, but my boyfriend is very random like that. The other day he brought home a full sized water cooler to put next to the bed so he wouldn't have to get up in the night to fill his glass.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    My husband and I ride to work together and home every day and he drives while I play on my phone or nap. And he cooks dinner so I can go to the gym. And he's planting a garden so we can have fresh veggies and herbs. I dunno what to do with him. Oh wait, yes I do. :smooched:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Ahh,,, the old days.
    2yvpcsk.jpg

I lip read gifs and this one is driving me crazy because I can't completely figure it out.

He says, "Shhh my show is on."
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My (now ex) husband is in Maximum security prison serving 25-40 years while I raise our four children with no child support. Might I add that he is ordered to have no contact with anyone under the age of 19.

Wow I think you have us all beat lol.
  • alsoagood1
    alsoagood1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Take my ex-husband... Please!

I have 2 ex-husbands - will give them to a good home or a not so good home -- doesn't matter to me!

My husband doesn't drive so I told him after we were married I'd know if he had an affair, I'd have to drive him to and from his dates. If he took her out for dinner I'd sit at a different table and send him the bill, if he went to a motel I'd sit outside and honk the horn after 15 minutes .....ROFL!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options

WOW!!! gameover

My consolation prize is that I always win worst husband contests....:drinker:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    My husband sucks so much, he doesn't exist! What an *kitten*!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    52123-My-Husband-Thinks-He-039-s-In-Control-How-Cute.gif
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Oh, just one more complaint: My future husband, Jon Stewart, doesn't know I exist. So my current husband doesn't exist and my future one thinks that I don't. Gah, men!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    my husband tucks me in every night with butterfly kisses and sweet nothings.

i'm not bashing, just gloating :)
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wish, I had a husband to bash.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    my husband tucks me in every night with butterfly kisses and sweet nothings.

i'm not bashing, just gloating :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • wardamn3agle
    Options
    I wish people would see there's so more to me than just a ridiculously good lay
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I wish people would see there's so more to me than just a ridiculously good lay

tumblr_m0jttkwja01qhik5p.gif
  • Mommylicous
    Mommylicous Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My cousin got married and had a cook out yesterday to celebrate.. I told my husband about it at the gym, and he said "Are you going to eat there?" "Well, yes?" "Are you going to get a dessert?" "Probably.. I haven't had cake in forever."

And he proceeded to yell at me, while we were on the treadmills, about how I'm going to undo all my work and fall off track from ONE piece of cake. And made me cry, in the middle of the gym. Over a piece of cake. That I hadn't even eaten yet.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    My husband has a problem with being the major breadwinner. I am not against working myself but I don't want to be the main breadwinner and have that on my shoulders. I am going to college now so I can work though. I had to push my husband to go to the unemployment office to take an employability skills class where he found a job. I am so happy.

He also has a problem saying he will do something and not do it until I get on him about it. He is not very practical so I have to remind him to do the things he is supposed to do.