Cheat Days

Options
124»

Replies

• judtod
    judtod Posts: 85
    Options
    I take one day off a month. It helps me the rest of the month because when I want something I just tell myself I can have it later. I don't get frustrated. But, I find that my cravings have started veering towards healthy food and if I eat very fatty food I don't feel great the next day. Who knew?
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    i do pizza hut pasta on tuesdays because its half off lol. so thats basically my cheat day. also my official weigh in day, in the morning. so that meal wont effect my weight since its been a full week since i ate it last XD
    HUH? Because you ate it a week ago, it won't affect your weight?
    Ok, so you probably mean that you have a week to compensate. And it's true that many of us fit in the occasional calorie dense food with no trouble. In fact I happen to think it's good for you to figure out how to eat in a sustainable way, and that often involves learning how much of certain things we can have.
    But I think it's this way of looking at it that harms many people... your body knows what you ate, even when you don't.
  • Ranna51
    Ranna51 Posts: 24
    Options
    Cheat moments work better for me than cheat days - I'll have a McDonald's soft serve cone or other treat a few times a week - I think if I had a full cheat day I would go right over the cliff.