foods you love that others might find gross?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• fitlittlefittie
    Options
    cream cheese + jam on toast, mayo on toast, really ANYTHING on toast
    also, this isn't delicious or anything but I will eat ANY kind of donut. I remember there were these packets of old stale-looking mini donuts sold at my college in the states and I would love to eat them, but my friends definitely thought they were gross! They were like heaven to me hahah what I wouldn't do to have some right now.
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    so this grosses is my husband out, but I LOVE a combination of cheddar cheese and crunchy peanut butter!!!
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Strawberries with beef tenderloin
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Liver and onions.

And Scrapple - its a Pennsylvania Dutch thing made from all the stuff they don't put into hot dogs, Sliced and fried, it's the best!

SCRAPPLE!!!! Mmmmm. Now I have to go get some. And dip it in a bit of ketchup.
    You know, living in Maryland my whole life I had no idea this was a fairly local thing until I visited someone in Nevada. They had no idea what they were missing.
    I didn't know there was stuff they don't put in hotdogs
  • moochachip
    moochachip Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Rice mixed with ketchup.

They won't even try it.
  • cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Tuna and honey sandwiches. Yum :blushing: also frito sandwhiches. Get two of the softest slices of white bread put a layer of fritos on one and some yellow mustard on the other then smash the two together. Press it till its nice and flat. The pressing is key. So yummy.
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese. Plain. I don't get what everyone has against it! >8U

Liver.

Spam. But I'm Filipino, I can get away with that one. Haha.

Also, apparently my love for a nice fried egg in my hamburger is gross to a lot of people?
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    300.jpg?1284054705

Sprayed with

tootartssourspraycandy.jpg
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Deep fried breaded Rocky Mountain oysters.