Replies

• PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I'd love a reduction/lift. I'm sick of carrying mine around. :grumble:
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    Mine are great and perky although they went down to c36 vs c38 maybe not that big of a difference but too me it is lol
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Depends on how they look when weight loss is done.... I've always been a smaller chested/ big bottom girl so I'm used to it. I would get it if I end up with deflated saggy bags! I also worry about losing my butt! Or hanging tummy...or wings in the arm... Oh why did I let myself get that heavy??? If I didn't I wouldn't have to worry about all that stuff!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Before someone asks, no us guys do not think about getting "new boys," but I'm guessing some dudes in my gym should . . .
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I personally would never go under anesthesia for a cosmetic procedure, but that's just me.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    YES! I did it over a year ago and totally LOVE them. I would do it again in a heartbeat. :)
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    No...simply for the fact that you have to replace them. So, you're signing up for multiple surgeries, depending on your age.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I have ALWAYS wanted to go in to have implants, I've only ever been a small B when pregnant and otherwise AA. I can't stand it!!! My hubby thinks I'm fine the way I am and it's actually taken a LOT of convincing to get him on board with me but finally he sees it's something I've always wanted and it's not changing. I don't want anything insane, a decent C would be perfect! I'm thinking that will be what I'm going to start saving for!
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Before someone asks, no us guys do not think about getting "new boys," but I'm guessing some dudes in my gym should . . .

HAHAHAHA!!! That's hilarious!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Would I get implants? NO. Never. If you want to, and can afford it, go ahead.
  • laurelboynton
    laurelboynton Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have implants.. .. I lost around 2 stone and also lost ALL my boobs!

I am really happy with them.

And those who say you have to keep changing them.. this isn't a given, this is due to women's body's changing over decades and dependent on fluctuations on weight etc...
  • CristalDeal
    CristalDeal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heck yes I would! That is my "prize" when I lose all my weight.
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Mine are large and I'm still at least a DD after losing 70 lbs. I don't think they'll get any smaller. I have often thought about how I would need a reduction if I were thinner and they were still bigger. I think what I would do if I could afford to, when I reach my goal, is to have them reduced/lifted and all the loose skin elsewhere tucked away if needed.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I have implants.. .. I lost around 2 stone and also lost ALL my boobs!

I am really happy with them.

And those who say you have to keep changing them.. this isn't a given, this is due to women's body's changing over decades and dependent on fluctuations on weight etc...

My friend who had reconstruction said the timing of replacement isn't a given, but they will definitely need to be replaced eventually as they wear out. I believe she was told the average is 10 years.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    No, mine are great just as they are :smile:
  • JillStone17
    JillStone17 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! Seriously considering it right now. I've worked so hard over the last few years and it's the one part of my body that has done the OPPOSITE of what I want it to do. And there is NOTHING I can do about it unless I want to gain all my weight back....no thank you. It's like, just when I'm getting the rest of my body to the point where I'm actually proud of it, then this area pops up and starts making me self conscious again. So annoying. So YES I would get them, even though I thought I would NEVER consider plastic surgery.
  • closedforrenovation
    Options
    It depends... if the girls just shrink along with everything else that's ok. If they get floppy, saggy or empty... oh dear, yeah those are going to have to get fixed. I'm terrified of surgery but I'm more terrified of having to roll the girls up to tuck em in my bra. They're a 36F right now, so that would just be way too much flappy skin. :(
  • ckish
    ckish Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a good idea UNTIL you are the one with the complications. Although most surgeries go well...some do not. Is it worth the risk of injury or worse..leavng your kids without a mother.... just for a little extra tissue when you are naked? Is it worth adding another barrier that could delay an early diagnosis of breast cancer? If you have daughters or nieces..Do you want to send the message that the size of your breasts has a direct effect on how happy you are with your body image? Where do you draw the line when evaluating the odds of a problem occuring? 1 in 1,000 .... 1 if 10,000 ... 1 in 10,000,000 ... ? Even if if is as low as 1 in 100,000,000,000 of other people it is still 100% for you and your children should something go wrong. When checking out the Dr. ask if he could pass your name and number to his patient or their family of the worst case he has had in terms of complications. If they call you ... how many would make a different choice if they were in your position today. I wish you luck no matter which way you ultimately decide to go. In the end only you can make the decision that is right for you. You owe it to yourself to make sure you are prepared for whatever comes from your decision. Good Luck!
  • jaynepickle
    jaynepickle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    once I'm done having kids, heck yes! I'm going to get a reduction and a lift! I've had DD boobs since I was 12 and am now up to a 36H. I would love to be a DD again! Shoot, it would just be nice to be able to wear a bra from VS or just pick on up at Target, but I have to special order my nasty granny bras. We still have one more kiddo to go before we're done though, so it will be a while and I plan on saving now so it's not a huge expense when the time comes:-)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I did get new girls, in 2008. I wouldn't change a thing. To each their own of course but I got sick of being a "b" that became more of an "a" when I lost weight.