What's todays workout???

Options
13»

Replies

• green_owl
    green_owl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    warmed up with skipping rope and shoulder dislocations exercise, then i spent 20 min working on my 3 rep max push press. after that i did 3 rounds of 20 push press (25kg) and 500m row.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk with ab work ...I am doing the ultimate 5 day plan with Leslie Sansone ....different miles each day plus ab or arms or what not
  • punchdrunkmum
    Options
    I so want to try Les Mills...but I have a plan that I gotta stick to for a bit and then I will get my Les Mills Combat on :)

Sooo what's today's workout???

I'm down for Core 20 Stretch 10 buuuuuuuut I'm adding Fire 30 to that as well. Love my Turbo Fire.
  • Dewdropps
    Dewdropps Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm set up for 90 minute swim and 60 minutes in the gym today. I will probably settle on the bike or treadmill today ;)
  • mstrickland9
    mstrickland9 Posts: 102
    Options
    30 minute run for me outside, it's a beautiful day!
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Power HIIT + Core Attack from LMC this a.m. I brought my workout stuff to work, so I am thinking about heading to the gym this afternoon for some barbell squats, bench presses, and rows and MAYBE a date with the water bag for punches and kicks to clear my mind.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Well, thanks to a stupid knee injury, it will be all lower impact stuff. Went for a walk this morning, over 2 miles. Going to do 30 Day Shred, but modify everything involving knees, probably do a few miles on my exercise bike, and maybe my favorite old school workout, Jane Fonda's original workout from 1982!!!
  • punchdrunkmum
    Options
    today was fire 55, core 20 and stretch 10....oh and day 2 of the squat challenge as well :)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Lazy Sunday, took my twelve year old for a brisk walk, that morphed into 50 minutes so we could walk to her grandmothers and say hi. ;-)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    5 Rounds of:

Two-Arm KB Swing 1x12 (American)
    Hindu Squat 1x30
    KB Military Press 1x8
    KB Bent-over Row 1x8
    Hanging Leg Raise 1x10

45 second breaks between each exercise and 90 second breaks between each round.
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just walked an hour around town.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    6 miles fast walking with some interval jogging thrown in (getting back into running slowly).

P90X: Chest, triceps, shoulders
  • akkimberly
    akkimberly Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I did the Insanity Cardio workout earlier today. It was intense!
  • punchdrunkmum
    Options
    How's everyone doing???

Today was squat challenge day 6 so 75 squats, then Turbo FIre's Fire 30, Core 20 and Stretch 10...my sister wants me at the gym with her tonight so I will shut her up and go ONCE...so it'll be a treadmill kinda evening :)