What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The Gym ?

Options
redwan2001
redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
I know I am not the only one that has had embarrassing moments at the gym. Yesterday was LEG DAY of course I was doing Dead Lifts and I didn't know my pants were see through. I am really good about checking my pants lol. A friend of mines was like nice purple with hearts. I was mortified, I stood there and contemplated if to finish my sets, but the show had to go on, I had to finish my deadlifts free peep show or not lol. Why because I am dedicated hahaha!!! Am I nuts or what?

Replies

• Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    @redwan - see through is funny, but image ripping your pants down the middle doing a set of squats! :laugh:

For a dude, it's really embarrassing and you have to stop immediately and run to the lockeroom in shame because:
    1. Everyone will see you underwear.
    2. High probability that your junk will sort of "hang out"
    3. Other guys will be quick to shame you, and make a scene.
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    muscle spasms after leg day
  • redwan2001
    Options
    Mavrick ohhh yeahhhh buddy how embarrassing would that be, but dude why the tight pants?? Let your booty get some air lol. Your junk will sort of hang out hahaha dying!!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Running on the treadmill, slapping my headphone cord by accident, causing my iPod to fall onto the belt and launch across the room into another machine. Fun times!!
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    dead silent in the stretching area. Surrounded by women. Start suitcase crunches with a 25# dumbbell.

RRRRIIIPPPPPPP!:noway:

At least in the pool nobody can hear it over the water noise :bigsmile:
  • redwan2001
    Options
    Omg star that is pretty bad. Yikesss!!!!!
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I know I am not the only one that has had embarrassing moments at the gym. Yesterday was LEG DAY of course I was doing Dead Lifts and I didn't know my pants were see through. I am really good about checking my pants lol. A friend of mines was like nice purple with hearts. I was mortified, I stood there and contemplated if to finish my sets, but the show had to go on, I had to finish my deadlifts free peep show or not lol. Why because I am dedicated hahaha!!! Am I nuts or what?

Were you wearing lululemon? :smokin:

I passed out in a bikram class once. It was mortifying.
  • musicalshadow00
    musicalshadow00 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Running on the treadmill, slapping my headphone cord by accident, causing my iPod to fall onto the belt and launch across the room into another machine. Fun times!!

Omg, that's happened to me quite a few times as well!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Were you wearing lululemon? :smokin:

I passed out in a bikram class once. It was mortifying.

I know, why do they make all their pants see through? I tried some on in the store and did some of what I was going to be doing in a dance performance to make sure they would work, and luckily I did that because they were all see through.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    falling off the treadmill in public.

TWICE IN ONE WORKOUT. both times, i was attempting to skip a track on my discman (omg--hahah). which was attached to a freaking fanny pack.

(freshman year of college--and it took me something like 8 or 9 years before i got on another treadmill again!)
  • bekah818
    bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I was taking a cardio kickboxing class and the instructor (who happens to be a male and is in incredible shape...annnd kinda cute) had us focus on a target area and aim to kick slap that target each time.... I guess I wasn't kicking right, so he came over by me to show me how to kick slap the right way. He told me to slap his leg, and at first I hesitated, like "why does he want me to slap his leg", but he insisted, so I slapped his leg with my hand....and he was like "NOO! I mean for you to kick slap me with your foot" and started laughing. He meant for me to kick slap, using his leg as a target. He wasn't worried about me hurting him, but of course, I slapped his thigh with my hands, like a total perv. The whole class lauged, I laughed too, it was a little embarressing, but I got over it lol, oh well.
  • bekah818
    bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    falling off the treadmill in public.

TWICE IN ONE WORKOUT. both times, i was attempting to skip a track on my discman (omg--hahah). which was attached to a freaking fanny pack.

(freshman year of college--and it took me something like 8 or 9 years before i got on another treadmill again!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    The time I passed gas when I went to pick up a set of heavy dumbells. Cleared the room.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

Were they lululemon?
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    This was back in High School...I've never been super overweight, but never "fit" either, so I somehow managed to fail P.E and so I had to do this dumb extra course, in this little gym with my fellow failed peers...
    Anyway, I had to do this packet which included getting on the treadmill for like 10 minutes (Super easy no? NO!)

So I finish doing my little work out--but I'd never used a treadmill before, so I supposed that all I had to do was stop walking and it would just stop? Idk...I think my shoelaces were untied too... who knows, the point is, I fell off, landed on my back, and looked like a total dork. And then I laughed (What else was there to do?)

Needless to say, I'm not a fan of the treadmill. :noway:
  • Runner5Insanity
    Options
    Wearing a low v neck top over a shock absorber sports bra . . . that decided to snap whilst on the treadmill :( (the plastic clip that holds the two straps together at the back) gave the top just enough give for me to bounce right out . . . infront of a mirror before trying to stop and 'fix' myself, thats when I realised the treadmill wasn't psychic and know I was going to stop resulting in strange throw your legs everywhere and spin around style dance moves trying to stay on the thing.

Luckily it was in the evening just before closing and only my friend I was with and three guys were there(it was normally a very busy gym) It was almost 6 years ago now and I've still never been back there but my so called friend loves to tell the story whenever she has a drink.

I'm just glad they didn't have CCTV (off to double check youtube)
  • redwan2001
    Options
    I am always afraid of falling of the treadmill, I have slipped a few times. I am with you there my girls how embarrassing!
  • Skinny_Issy
    Options
    going too fast on the treadmill, and face palming when I got off. :/
  • frankiedb
    frankiedb Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I remember once or twice forgetting to put deodorant on and stinking pretty bad.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    while in college, i was bending over to retrieve my shot put and let out the loudest fart ever!!! my coach heard it and he was on the other side of the track!!! at least that is what he told me...lol...but it was still pretty loud...thank god not a lot of people at practice that day.