What Is Your Most Embarrassing Moment At The Gym ?

Options

Replies

• jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Not my story but have to tell, my daughter was at the gym last night and she came home and told me that there was a very hot young man who kept making sure he was stationed very nearby as she worked her way around the weights section, as they had formed a mutual appreciation society. unfortunately she passed wind as she was doing her donkey kick backs on the cable machine and as she had her mp3 player on she didn't know how loud it was, but she had to leave as the evidence was there for anyone who was nearby.....
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    I left work late and had to rush home to get my gym clothes that were fresh from the dryer before heading to an evening gym class. I grabbed the still warm clothes from the dryer, threw them on, and ran out the door as fast as I had run in. I made it to my class with less than a minute to spare. The music started and I was dancing away. About 10-15 minutes into the class, we did a series of forward and backward kicks. Well, after a few forward kicks, I noticed that something went flying from what I thought was my shoe and hit the person in front of me. I went to retrieve the item while appologizing to the person who had been hit. Little did I know at the time, it was a pair of my undies that must have been inside my gym pants! Thank you static cling! I was mortified:embarassed: , but luckily the girl was understanding and even offered a "it's happened to me" and a smile. Now, I check my pants before leaving the house!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I was just going in to pay my bill, and as I walked. In, I realized that the top of my skirt was somewhere below my butt. I pulled it up and tried to act nonchalant, while looking at the guy at the desk all bug-eyed. If I had any brains I probably would have just run out of there, but I tried to act like noting happened.
  • Susieout
    Susieout Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Stepping on the stepper ( which had two buckets next to it) and smashing the cleaners buckets.

Well she shouldn't of left them there!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Leg cramp in the deep end after swimming laps. Looked like a shark was attacking me. Children cried.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Running on the treadmill, slapping my headphone cord by accident, causing my iPod to fall onto the belt and launch across the room into another machine. Fun times!!

I've done that too. lol
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Leg cramp in the deep end after swimming laps. Looked like a shark was attacking me. Children cried.

Omg lmao!!
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone to responding you guys truly are the bomb :)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I once decided to use the sationary bike well i went to sit down and the seat fell off sending me tumbling backwards the whole gym was in stiches i couldn't stop laughing the whole rest of my workout
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I was going for a max on my snatch and when I was down on the squat trying to go up I fell on my *kitten*, dropped the bar of course before I fell
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I fell off the treadmill. My workout was done, and I kept hitting the END button but nothing happened. So I flipped the emergency stop. The treadmill stopped so suddenly I lost my balance and fell forward.
  • angella12910
    Options
    When I was in college, I bought a new sports bra that squashed my girls a little more than I cared for....so I bought a set of those silicone *falsies* and inserted them before heading off for the gym. Was running full steam on the treadmill, when I realized my shoe lace was coming untied. I stopped and bent over to tie it, and one of those sweaty fake boobs plopped out of my neckhole on the floor and bounced. The dude on the machine next to me goes "Whoops, I'll get that for you"...but then he stopped mid-grab and just paused....I scooted over and snatched it up before he could, and headed for the showers.....I realized when I got to the locker room, that the other booby had slipped up when I bent over and was up around my collar bone. Never went back to that gym, and learned my lesson on vanity.
  • NHLeah
    NHLeah Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Do they make Lululemon pants for guys riding bikes? Yesterday, I was driving up a mountain and admiring the line of men biking their way up when I noticed the leader of the group sideways smile thru the bottom his sheer see thru pants. I'm lucky I stayed on the road. I kind of felt sorry the guy behind him, unless he could appreciate that kind of view.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    fake boobies at the gym flying out all over is a funny story. funniest though are the flying off treadmill ones. yeah I fear that a lot. luckily nothing embarrassing ever happens to me at the gym. except for my looks. nothing else necessary, really.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options

Oh my God LOL
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I farted on the treadmill "mid run" once :blushing:

You're a vegan. All that fiber you been eating. lol
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    my personal trainer at the time had me doing a combination of dead lifts and crunches. bad combination...:sad: I farted on her, and this wasn't some quiet girly fart either... no, it was loud and it thundered through the gym.. :embarassed: to make matters worse it smelled really bad.. people actually vacated the premises...
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I walked into the women's locker room.

I was sort of new to the gym and never needed to use the locker room before. I had to take a leak after a 60-min spin class, and feeling spaced out, I walked right into the women's locker room. I could've sworn I saw guys walk into it before but apparently it was just the water fountain next to it.

I got halfway in before I saw a lady opening a locker (she was fully clothed) and she had the fear of God in her eyes. I shrieked, "OMG IM SO SO SORRY" and then fled like a liquor store robber. So embarassing.

Looking back on it though I kinda wished I saw some tata's. LOL.
  • amygarza4
    amygarza4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    omg ! that literally made me laugh out loud.... too funny!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I walked into the women's locker room.

I was sort of new to the gym and never needed to use the locker room before. I had to take a leak after a 60-min spin class, and feeling spaced out, I walked right into the women's locker room. I could've sworn I saw guys walk into it before but apparently it was just the water fountain next to it.

I got halfway in before I saw a lady opening a locker (she was fully clothed) and she had the fear of God in her eyes. I shrieked, "OMG IM SO SO SORRY" and then fled like a liquor store robber. So embarassing.

Looking back on it though I kinda wished I saw some tata's. LOL.

Lol! My husband once mistook the ladies room for the gents at Home Depot. He walked out of the stall ( it was a sit down affair) and there was a shocked woman standing at the mirror putting on her lipstick.