34 pushups done!!
  • geekgirl_2012
    geekgirl_2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 9: 34 push ups done! Woohoo!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Day 9, 34 press ups. In themselves fine, combined with body pump biceps, triceps, chest tracks just youch!
  • castelluzzo99
    castelluzzo99 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Off to do the last 15 reps for the day. Then 45 done. 48 tomorrow, then rest on Saturday for me. :) I'm actually starting to love pushups!
  • maurobono78
    maurobono78 Posts: 34
    Options
    Day 9 and 10 done!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    34 push ups done yesterday, Ill get 37 in today. Still doing girly ones but hopefully soon Ill be able to manage a couple of proper ones!
  • kittyr77
    Options
    37 proper ones. Bam!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Day 10-37
    Day 11-40
    All Done! I cant believe that I am up to 40 push ups in one set, for the longest I wouldn't go over 25. This is amazing, I think maybe I was just scared to keep going idk but im happy about this! :happy:
  • BreytonJay
    BreytonJay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    did i miss the pushup train? dang, oh well, guess i'll just work extra hard and spend the night caching up. haha just kidding. I'll start from the beginning!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    I did 40. Just wish I could go lower. I think some of it's psychological - afraid of face planting and/or damaging my shoulder sockets.
  • andreadleb
    andreadleb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i,m not good at push ups but ill join you on this challenge
  • Coast_of_Maine
    Coast_of_Maine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm coming in late since, but I'll play catch up. Thanks for this, it's a good jumping on point for the pushups
  • castelluzzo99
    Options
    Okay, so I forgot the last 18 pushups on Friday. Did them Saturday night (since I started higher than 10 and am taking Saturdays off). This morning I pumped out 30 during my workout. I'm still not going as low as I'd like, but I'm working on that. I figure the more I do, the better I'll get. :)
  • kittyr77
    Options
    43 full push ups today.
    But really struggled today my pecs are killing and feel weak, may be because yesterday did two classes back to back, a lot of weight lifting plus the press up challenge?! Day off gym tomo so hopefully less sore!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    43 done
  • maurobono78
    Options
    43 done! and this evening i'm going for 46 :D
  • ladyx100
    ladyx100 Posts: 3
    Options
    Lost track and did 50 today. I guess that makes up for doing the girlie push ups. Still not strong enough to do the real ones but I'll get there!:glasses:
  • castelluzzo99
    Options
    Done all but 12 of my pushups for the day. Did all of them yesterday too. I'll do the last 12 a little later, probably after the kids are in bed.
  • maurobono78
    Options
    46 done!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Day 12- 43 pushups DONE!