"Your boobs look smaller"

Options
weinbagel
weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
Uh....GREAT! The first thing the boyfriend notices about my weight loss is the one place I DON'T want to lose weight. I guess it's better than nothing, right?! ;-)

Where have people noticed your weight loss first?

Ps: Open for new friends, too! I sign on everyday and love to exercise and record my workouts!

Replies

• sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Definitely the face. When I was only 10 lbs down and my face looked way different.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    That is great!! I love it when my face looks slimmer, too haha
    Definitely the face. When I was only 10 lbs down and my face looked way different.
  • backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I had a friend say "your butt is definitely way smaller!" Loved that one for sure.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Lucky me, my waist and face. Your boobs still look nice though!
  • djman1967
    djman1967 Posts: 14
    Options
    Well, judging by your picture, you still look like your packing some pretty good heat!! =D
  • Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    It's hard for me, I lose VERY proportionately. My thighs are the biggest loss in inches so far, and my waist. My husband noted "your muffin went away" though, lol
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    this ^^^^^
  • weinbagel
    Options
    haha that's another good one! I think i'd have to slap the man if he said that to me ;) jkjk
    I had a friend say "your butt is definitely way smaller!" Loved that one for sure.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    waist and face are the places i wanna lose! haha. good work!!!
    Lucky me, my waist and face. Your boobs still look nice though!
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I WISH I could lose in my boobs. My chest strap size went down to 36 but cup size is still DD. I'm 5'8" and sometimes I feel like an amazon. I've lost 20 lbs since January and people are finally starting to notice out loud. It's. great motivator to keep going. I'd like to lose 20 or so more with a goal of 150.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    haha yes, i may have been blessed in that department ;)
    Well, judging by your picture, you still look like your packing some pretty good heat!! =D
  • weinbagel
    Options
    that's always a good thing!!
    It's hard for me, I lose VERY proportionately. My thighs are the biggest loss in inches so far, and my waist. My husband noted "your muffin went away" though, lol
  • weinbagel
    Options
    well then you and i are the same size! i'd like to stay that way haha... crossing my fingers!
    I WISH I could lose in my boobs. My chest strap size went down to 36 but cup size is still DD. I'm 5'8" and sometimes I feel like an amazon. I've lost 20 lbs since January and people are finally starting to notice out loud. It's. great motivator to keep going. I'd like to lose 20 or so more with a goal of 150.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Good reason to keep him on boyfriend status.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    haha, at least he tried!
    Good reason to keep him on boyfriend status.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Tell him that at least your boobs arent as big as his anymore

that will get him thinking

or break up with him
  • weinbagel
    Options
    hahaha i'd like to think guys are just dense!
    Tell him that at least your boobs arent as big as his anymore

that will get him thinking

or break up with him
  • djman1967
    djman1967 Posts: 14
    Options
    Its a good thing I am not a woman with a nice rack. . .I would be playing with my boobs all day long and would never get anything done. . .
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My stomach. That has always been my gauge. The boobs, large as they are, always seem to remain the same. :happy:
  • weinbagel
    Options
    you are very lucky!!
    My stomach. That has always been my gauge. The boobs, large as they are, always seem to remain the same. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!