"Your boobs look smaller"

Options

Replies

• brazilnut05
    brazilnut05 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, girl! The first places I noticed weight loss were my love handles (they're getting smaller- YAY!!) and unfortunately my bust size. I can't fill out my normal bras anymore. So.. I've resorted to the Bombshell line from VS. Makes you look 2 sizes bigger and actually looks pretty natural (on me anyway). I've also purchased several of their padded sports bras as well. Maybe this is TMI but it has definitely helped my self esteem in that department.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you, girl! The first places I noticed weight loss were my love handles (they're getting smaller- YAY!!) and unfortunately my bust size. I can't fill out my normal bras anymore. So.. I've resorted to the Bombshell line from VS. Makes you look 2 sizes bigger and actually looks pretty natural (on me anyway). I've also purchased several of their padded sports bras as well. Maybe this is TMI but it has definitely helped my self esteem in that department.

I have a 'look 2 sizes bigger' bra I got I think from Target and I always end up taking it off because I think it makes me look fatter overall. I will have to look into the bombshell ones.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Smaller boobs on a smaller frame are A-O-K
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options

But wouldn't larger boobs on a smaller frame be even better? :laugh:
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    "Yes, my moobs are smaller."
  • kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    LOL...this post actually made me laugh. I was just complaining about this today. I started out with nice C cups and I'm now in an A. But the best part of it all is my pecs are more noticeable. So I look like a teenage boy, with a little bit of baggage below LOL! My husband hasn't said anything about them but he laughed when I showed him my new trick....making the boobs dance. Guess who just got permission for a boob job!
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well due to me doing ALL the cooking somehow my boyfriend has lost more weight than me without even trying! Now that's unfair isn't it!

Is it really bd I've upped his portion size while I catch up?
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options

Big boobs on a small frame is nice too but I wouldn't say it's "better".
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    do NOT lose the boobs!!!!! LOL j/k. Hey, you can't spot reduce. When you shrink down, it goes everywhere. Don't worry about it. Keep your goals! EDIT: Just tell him you've noticed a shrunk penis lately... LOL

hahahahhaha omg that is GREAT.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    Hey, me too! No more manboobs for me!

betch.

hahaha
  • weinbagel
    Options
    My favorite thing so far is being able to see my collar bones. They were lost for a long time, but they have started to resurface. I know that's really silly, but its kindof a big deal to me.

I totally understand! I have a thing for collarbones too :)
  • weinbagel
    Options
    Funny, the boobs was how I knew first that I had gained way too much and also how I knew I was starting to lose.

Back in winter all of a sudden I had these really nice yabbos, which I NEVER have before, always always always been small on top. Suddenly I was busting out of all my normal bras. Well, of course once I changed my habits and dropped all the crap food and got into a workout rotine, the yabbos were the first things to flee. :grumble:

hahaha rock on!
  • wafflemeister14
    wafflemeister14 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    They noticed my boobs first too!
  • weinbagel
    Options
    My boyfriend is pissed that mine are smaller. But I'm still wearing a freaking 28G- they aren't small! He has been complaining that he liked me better five pounds heavier than now because they were bigger then.

Other, kinder people have commented on the flatness of my stomach and how thin my face looks.

Isn't it funny how the boyfriends "want it all"! Well tough!! hahaha
  • weinbagel
    Options
    Well due to me doing ALL the cooking somehow my boyfriend has lost more weight than me without even trying! Now that's unfair isn't it!

Is it really bd I've upped his portion size while I catch up?

Typical, and completely unfair haha!
  • weinbagel
    Options
    Now as for the boobs, I barely had any to begin with so wasn't really on my mind haha. Though I'll probably get flamed for mentioning this, I won't have small boobs for much longer :laugh:

;-) that is awesome!
  • weinbagel
    Options
    karen-*****-slap-o.gif

hahaha
  • weinbagel
    Options

yes!
  • weinbagel
    Options
    LOL...this post actually made me laugh. I was just complaining about this today. I started out with nice C cups and I'm now in an A. But the best part of it all is my pecs are more noticeable. So I look like a teenage boy, with a little bit of baggage below LOL! My husband hasn't said anything about them but he laughed when I showed him my new trick....making the boobs dance. Guess who just got permission for a boob job!

hahaha thats great!
  • mylittletribe
    Options
    Uh....GREAT! The first thing the boyfriend notices about my weight loss is the one place I DON'T want to lose weight. I guess it's better than nothing, right?! ;-)

Where have people noticed your weight loss first?

Ps: Open for new friends, too! I sign on everyday and love to exercise and record my workouts!

I was just thinking about this this morning. I think this is where I've lost most of my weight so far. YIKES.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!