Replies

• purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Usually around my midsection.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I think I'm th only person that keeps getting " your boobs look bigger" since I've been losing weight.

My face is definitely where people notice it the most.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    The thought of my wife having smaller boobs makes me a little bit sad. I'll just have to enjoy them while they're still here. I know she'll be happier once she gets her extra 25 lbs off.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My husband said to me last night, "Where are the rest of them?" while referring to my chest. I'm still fitting in the same size bra, which IMO is way too big for me. 34DD. I'm 4'11". I'd love to go back down to a 32B, but for some reason, I think I'd have to lose way too much to lose these babies.:blushing:
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    People noticed it in my face, then neck and shoulders. I can actually see my collar bone...and I love that! Lower body is taking a long time to see good results.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Can't tell without a before and after pic.....just kidding...:wink:
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    heh... i dont really know what a "top quoter" is... i'm assuming i quote too many people?? MFP is weird and i dont get any notifications so i didnt know there was a correct way to post in forums. sorry!

Where have people noticed your weight loss first?
    My face and luckily the waist were pretty quick to change. I think everyone noticed the face because that's never covered.
    Ps: Open for new friends, too! I sign on everyday and love to exercise and record my workouts!

I just can't. You're a top-quoter and those sorts of people drive me insane. It's like you know what I'm saying before I say it. :-)
  • weinbagel
    Options
    hahaha i would stuff too! :)
    I lost it first in my legs and they are real slim. Now the boobs went from a 38 D to now a 34 B. If I lose anymore I swear I will start stuffing the bra as I wont wear an A. I remember all the comments when I was a teen. What do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on? You're a pirates dream a sunken chest.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    so true........ they are not exciting haha!
    Its a good thing I am not a woman with a nice rack. . .I would be playing with my boobs all day long and would never get anything done. . .
    LOL! I've heard a lot of guys say that but when you actually HAVE them they're not that exciting to the owner on a day to day basis! Pretty funny though!
  • weinbagel
    Options
    that is great! i love it when my face looks smaller.
    Most of my friends notice it in my face. Even though I have lost in my chest, stomach, and hips. First place my friends look is my face so I guess it's the most noticeable! Makes sense though, as I have noticed my cheekbones have started to stand out more.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    rock on!

Everyone who has noticed has remarked on my face, waist, @ss and thighs. I'm noticing it in my tummy the most, but it thrills me when people say they see it in my face.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    hahah he has a different sense of humor, i guess!
    Uh....GREAT! The first thing the boyfriend notices about my weight loss is the one place I DON'T want to lose weight. I guess it's better than nothing, right?! ;-)

Where have people noticed your weight loss first?

Ps: Open for new friends, too! I sign on everyday and love to exercise and record my workouts!

Haha! He sounds like such a charmer, you're a lucky lady there alright.
  • weinbagel
    Options
    lucky you! i wish mine would go away in the stomach haha
    Mine always shows up in my face first and then stomach. Any weight gain or loss tho usually impacts my face first :)
  • weinbagel
    Options
    haha! great thinking... you're right!
    Mine got smaller too but I was a DDD, now I'm a DD.

For the OP: I hear that more than a handful is a waste anyways LOL
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I will never forget my little girl telling me she could wrap her arms all the way around my waist and touch her hands. You bf is a lucky guy. You look awesome!
  • weinbagel
    Options
    love it when people notice a loss in the waist!
    My mom said she noticed it in my waist, which I thought was great! Me personally, I can only see it in my boobs. I'm sure if I were to compare my before pic to what I look like now, I might see a more overall decrease. But to the naked eye (no pun intended), I just see mosquito bite boobies!
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    I was told I have no personality. Oh wait...that had nothing to do with weight loss.

For me its face/neck. Darned love handles are the last to go...and they are a bugger!
  • MrsSpindler
    Options
    I can't wait to lose the fat around my boobs!! Right now I'm in a DDD 46 bra and I need extenders. I can't wait for my size to go down!!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    This is top-quoting.
    heh... i dont really know what a "top quoter" is... i'm assuming i quote too many people?? MFP is weird and i dont get any notifications so i didnt know there was a correct way to post in forums. sorry!

This is the acceptable standard positioning for quoting. Of course these "rules" are more like guidelines than actual rules so do as you will.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    My waist is now really well defined and the fat stomach I was carrying out front has disappeared. I was never well stacked, but what I have is holding up, thank goodness. The bit my husband notices is the back fat rolls have gone. My ex also found that the worst. He hated that. He is an ex :laugh: :laugh:
    I really lust after skinny arms. No chance. I had fat arms when I was a skinny teen. I so envied my friend whose arms were thin. Schoolgirl crush even! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!