Help me pick my next wife...

Options

Replies

• LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    You should just get a robot, that would work better with no worries.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ltvvfjiYw71qdbxx9.gif
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I have child bearing hips and also 30DDD bewbs! and they real! ... do I win????:smokin:

You're a strong candidate...do you squat and do dead lifts?
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I only have the hips and personality. Guess I'm out of the running.

6fctw3.jpg <----SAD FACE
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    I have child bearing hips and also 30DDD bewbs! and they real! ... do I win????:smokin:

any challengers?
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

lol I can.. but have not been lately... just starting to go back to gym :cry:
  • AZ_Gato
    Options

lol I can.. but have not been lately... just starting to go back to gym :cry:

Okay as long as you still have the muscle memory...I prefer that you birth while standing and squatting. No time to lay on your *kitten*.
  • horses1jessi
    horses1jessi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    To funny :laugh:
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    How are your sammich making skills?
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I have to say that this is the shortest list of requirements I've seen in a while. I have a concern about augmentation though. Do you realize that sometimes au natural is really quite dazzling?

I think the ladies would want to know something about you. What are you all about? Can they prune and pluck you when the ink is dry or do you come perfect as-is? ;-)
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    I have to say that this is the shortest list of requirements I've seen in a while. I have a concern about augmentation though. Do you realize that sometimes au natural is really quite dazzling?

I think the ladies would want to know something about you. What are you all about? Can they prune and pluck you when the ink is dry or do you come perfect as-is? ;-)

No pruning or plucking doll, I trim my own pubes.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    You win in my book!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I'll challenge. I meet all of the original criteria.
    I squat and dead lift and love it.
    I love doing anything outside.
    I hardly have to push at all, bc of my birthing hips.
    34 D
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    34 D

Picture? I need to know that our kids will be good looking. Also I'm 6'4...I need my partner to be somewhat tall so that our children can stand a chance of being at least 6'0 or taller.
  • katy_trail
    Options
    I should add that I'm not good at sports outside, but i'm willing to watch or try to learn.
  • katy_trail
    Options
    nope i'm average ht, 5'4 .5
  • katy_trail
    Options
    I'll work on it, my friend on here(who saw my picture of my face) told me I'm a babe, so I'm not completely deformed or anything.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    34 D

Picture? I need to know that our kids will be good looking. Also I'm 6'4...I need my partner to be somewhat tall so that our children can stand a chance of being at least 6'0 or taller.

we need to know how tall the other gal was to determine your best fit my friend!
    Y me imagino que si habla espanol pues hasta mejor
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Bosom and hip size don't matter as I plan on impregnating her as soon as the ink is dry on the marriage license. Soon after giving birth I plan on putting her on a raspberry ketone diet and already have a doctor for the breast augmentation.

She must have a good personality and love outdoor activities. Please keep the friend requests to a minimum as my time will be consumed by interviewing these ladies.

As long as she has good birthing hips, then age isn't a factor.

I'm a visual creature, please post pictures.

damn my fertility and birthing hips...alas I just got myself fixed after baby number 3

such a tempting offer though!!
This discussion has been closed.