It doesnt matter how long it takes...189 pounds lost.

Options

Replies

• jolt28
    jolt28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!! That's awesome!
  • Ely0418
    Ely0418 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing.. You're a great inspiration to a lot of people.. You look great.
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    So awesome. Keep up the good work.
  • mgreenham
    mgreenham Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like many of those who responded needed some sobering thoughts to contemplate. As you point out, we all often get caught up in the numbers and the "Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda" done this or that. Like you I dropped 45# in 5 months and thought I had this thing whipped. Then all the weight stopped... Not gaining, but no longer losing. As a matter of fact the only losing I was doing was losing hope. I like being inspired not by your success but by your failures or setbacks. Even after 4 going on 5 months of not a pound lost, I know what I am doing is the right thing. Some days I need to literally challenge myself to go to Crossfit. Not giving up, in the face of seemingly ZERO progress is HARD HARD HARD.

Thanks for taking the time to share some honest and open feedback on the challenges many of us on this board face.
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the inspiration! I always need some of that! Way to go!
  • MichelleP816
    MichelleP816 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What as inspiration!!!
  • lee625
    lee625 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great Job and you look amazig!! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing..
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • ibach08
    ibach08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Are you really 86 kgs? You look so slim and fit for a woman with that weight!:) wonderful encouragement, thanks for sharing
  • Cabrewe
    Cabrewe Posts: 5
    Options
    This is such a great success story. Hearing how hard at was at times gives me the motivation to keep plugging away no matter what. Just because you don't do well a day or a week or a month doesn't mean you give forever. Thank you. You look wonderful.
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    See, you just gave people exactly what we need to hear. The reminder that slow and steady wins the race. I often get frustrated with my lack of progress but working at it is what counts and it eventually will happen. I am so happy and proud of you!
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    Thank you! You look great and have motivated me even more. I really like your sense of humor too. BRAVO!
  • sammiej97
    sammiej97 Posts: 7
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • medoingme
    medoingme Posts: 8
    Options
    You are amazing! Thanks for sharing your story and pictures. You've just given me a new motivation.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing!!
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! I am amazed at your willpower and persistence. It has truly paid off. And the best part- your weight loss and fitness is really YOURS. Not just a momentary burst... but a methodical lifetime of change. GOOD FOR YOU!
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    WOW!!! such an inspirtation! You are amazing!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Awesome. And you look great!
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done an amazing job! Congrats on your success and best of luck in your continued journey!
  • sjacks14
    sjacks14 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!