MFP High School Style! [Not if you're easily offended]

Options
mazmataz
mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
On the back of the recent 'why is everyone on here so mean' posts, I think we should lighten the mood a little! If MFP were high school, I think that this is how it would look. Can anyone come up with any others?

NOTE: Before anyone runs crying to the teacher, this is just a bit of fun people!! If you are easily offended, go somewhere else!

I can think of...

- The lifters: The jocks....biggest, strongest and shout the loudest ;)

- The 1200 calorie junkies: The cheerleaders...must. not. eat.

- The clean eaters: The straight A students....well on their way to the Harvard school of nutrition.

- The runners: The star athlete...don't even try and tell them about the downside of too much cardio

- The JM worshippers: The plastics....must. get. Jillian. to. like. me.

- The Insanity Crew: The bully...don't mess with, upset or get noticed by. Or else.

- The free weekenders: The party people...yes I'll get the grades I need for college, but I'll be damned if it messes with my weekend plans ;)

- The do or die..ers: That dude who was fat at the beginning of high school, then kinna disappeared for a while and returned looking like Arnie's stunt double.

**Quick update with some of the others that have been posted - then I actually do have to do some work, oops!**

- The trolls: Class clowns...bombing a very intense discussion on TDEE-20% vs TDEE-15% with fart jokes

- The ones with good intentions: The stoners...it all sounds awesome, and I'm sure I'll get around to it....MUNCHIES!!

-The lurkers: The loners...generally don't speak or particpate, or get noticed - but pay way more attention than you think.

-The Awesome: The guy (or gal), who in high school was in the mechanic shop or something similar. On MFP they are the ones who have the awesome bodies and are like people magnets. But they are always the ones who have the best advice, and constantly have their posts bumped.

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m341j8j5Ek1ro2d43.gif
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options

hahaha
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I don't fit into any of these groups, I'M SPECIAL!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Where are the class clowns?
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • mazmataz
    Options

Haha, that's your clique then! I kind of flitter between a few of them on a month to month basis...kind of like I did in high school!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    The loners: They are off by themselves. Every once in a while they poke their heads on the forums, but for the most part do their own thing and pay no attention to anyone else.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    party people represent!!
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Huh. Interesting. And funny! :laugh: I've started Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred for some direction and structure to my workouts, but I don't think I worship her (hopefully), and I was never a plastic in high school. I was with the nerd/smart crowd in high school, but I'm NOT a clean eater. I had half a pizza last night!
  • mazmataz
    Options

Oh there are definitely a few of those on MFP...add it in there! ;)
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options

theres tons of *kitten* clowns on here
  • Lyby
    Lyby Posts: 42
    Options
    You forgot the Stoners --- Spicoli and all! -- those of us who continue to show up to MFP and order pizza during class.
    While y'all are at prom, we'll be cramming for the final exam to graduate lol

I keep my stash of pork rinds in the front seat of my car :)
  • mazmataz
    Options

hahaha

Love it!!! :D
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Im just the bish that will take your boyfriend.
  • Fiesty1006
    Fiesty1006 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Me either... Woohoo!

Wait... Doesn't that mean that neither of us is special now?
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    What does this have to do with General Diet and Weight Loss Help... of all places to put it on this site?
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    BeautifulBrownButterfly Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was a loner in high school..LOL
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

Me either... Woohoo!

Wait... Doesn't that mean that neither of us is special now?

YOU JUST RUINED MY SPECIAL!
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I love it. Gimme a M! gimme a F! gimme a P!

tumblr_lk8qn9xdMu1qejm2wo1_400.gif
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    The loners: They are off by themselves. Every once in a while they poke their heads on the forums, but for the most part do their own thing and pay no attention to anyone else.

That's me...