MFP High School Style! [Not if you're easily offended]

Options

Replies

• msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Where are the class clowns?

Oh there are definitely a few of those on MFP...add it in there! ;)

Troglicious!
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Cheerleader here too..must explain all my smileys on my posts lol :)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'm both a jock and a nerd simultaneously. Always have been. *exits to lift heavy weights and talk about science at the same time*
  • Fithealthyforlife
    Fithealthyforlife Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    On the back of the recent 'why is everyone on here so mean' posts, I think we should lighten the mood a little! If MFP were high school, I think that this is how it would look. Can anyone come up with any others?

NOTE: Before anyone runs crying to the teacher, this is just a bit of fun people!! If you are easily offended, go somewhere else!

I can think of...

- The lifters: The jocks....biggest, strongest and shout the loudest ;)

- The 1200 calorie junkies: The cheerleaders...must. not. eat.

- The clean eaters: The straight A students....well on their way to the Harvard school of nutrition.

- The runners: The star athlete...don't even try and tell them about the downside of too much cardio

- The JM worshippers: The plastics....must. get. Jillian. to. like. me.

- The Insanity Crew: The bully...don't mess with, upset or get noticed by. Or else.

- The free weekenders: The party people...yes I'll get the grades I need for college, but I'll be damned if it messes with my weekend plans ;)

- The do or die..ers: That dude who was fat at the beginning of high school, then kinna disappeared for a while and returned looking like Arnie's stunt double.

**Quick update with some of the others that have been posted - then I actually do have to do some work, oops!**

- The trolls: Class clowns...bombing a very intense discussion on TDEE-20% vs TDEE-15% with fart jokes

- The ones with good intentions: The stoners...it all sounds awesome, and I'm sure I'll get around to it....MUNCHIES!!

-The lurkers: The loners...generally don't speak or particpate, or get noticed - but pay way more attention than you think.

-The Awesome: The guy (or gal), who in high school was in the mechanic shop or something similar. On MFP they are the ones who have the awesome bodies and are like people magnets. But they are always the ones who have the best advice, and constantly have their posts bumped.

I don't fit any of these categories. I kind of feel...left out. Sniff...
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    What does this have to do with General Diet and Weight Loss Help... of all places to put it on this site?

Just to lighten the mood a little...which you're really helping with btw ;)

We found Hall Monitor! :D

Hahahahaha!

Oh man, that made me laugh so much!
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was also wondering about the band geeks. As a proud former band geek, I'm trying to figure out where we would go in the annals of MFP Valley High.
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    - The free weekenders: The party people...yes I'll get the grades I need for college, but I'll be damned if it messes with my weekend plans ;)

Totally me!
  • VickyO1977
    VickyO1977 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Love it.
  • jelk8881
    jelk8881 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Dang just like in high school I dont fit into any of these........:happy:
  • srk369
    srk369 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I don't fit into any of these groups, I'M SPECIAL!

Does that mean you rode the short bus?

Only when I wear my helmet!

I was really enjoying this thread and laughing until I got to the short bus and helmet comments. Very unfunny. I say this as a mother of a special needs child who does ride a short bus.
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Does that mean you rode the short bus?

Only when I wear my helmet!

I was really enjoying this thread and laughing until I got to the short bus and helmet comments. Very unfunny. I say this as a mother of a special needs child who does ride a short bus.

tumblr_l7qbzts8Uw1qc0pus.gif
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    The highschool dropout: I can do it, its not hard. Holy crap, it is! I quit!

(Yes, I dropped out of highschool but it was more boring than hard. I took my GED and went straight to college.)

ETA: or maybe this way instead: "holy crap! I gained a pound, this doesn't work! I quit!"
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Almost spit my tea out at this one.
    But i wasn't public schooled! XD

download-1_zps5d465632.jpg

Great post OP- I love it.

Hahahaha!!!! Kids wondering what I am laughing about!! I homeschool my kids!!:laugh:
  • ValMartin79
    ValMartin79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great summary of the high school clics!

In school I fell into the 'good intentions' group, little bit of that now, but I guess I would fall into the' free weekenders'. If I can't lose weight, get in shape all while chugging a beer and eating a burger, then I guess I don't want it bad enough.

:smokin: Life is grand....Party Hard!:drinker:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha...I am a mix of the lifters, the runners, and the free weekenders....

.....can i just call myself the "all-american girl"?
  • wafflemeister14
    wafflemeister14 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Cheerleader... On here is the only place I'll be able to do that :P
  • Absterdam
    Absterdam Posts: 50
    Options
    Almost spit my tea out at this one.

Great post OP- I love it.

Hahahaha!!!! Kids wondering what I am laughing about!! I homeschool my kids!!:laugh:

Hah. Yep my mom taught me and my seven siblings at home! Never stepped foot in a public school except for a couple dances.
  • Sparkle6511
    Sparkle6511 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of a special needs child who has used to right the short bus and I still found it funny. Not everything is about "you". It was meant as a joke. I hope you take it as such and "keep it moving". Life is hard enough without getting caught up in everything that people say especially if they are just joking.
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

download-1_zps5d465632.jpg

I laughed out loud at this one.

I best fit into the lurker description...I'm not "popular" but I'm around. :glasses:
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options

I am with ya! :)