Hey! Donuts!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    The bowling club. always getting strikes
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Haha I've been told that apparently my high school was completely backward. Head cheerleader was overweight, quarterback wasn't the most gorgeous guy, "band geeks" were some of the most popular kids, marching band was more popular than sports (mostly because it actually won things)...

that's because you are an elf.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,659 Member
    Options
    -The Awesome: The guy (or gal), who in high school was in the mechanic shop or something similar. On MFP they are the ones who have the awesome bodies and are like people magnets. But they are always the ones who have the best advice, and constantly have their posts bumped.

@ninerbuff - lol:tongue:
    Gratitude.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

Being in bowling club is so bad for my street cred. But sadly I'm in it...
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The loners: They are off by themselves. Every once in a while they poke their heads on the forums, but for the most part do their own thing and pay no attention to anyone else.

never thought of myself like this before, but it fits here anyway
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

Being in bowling club is so bad for my street cred. But sadly I'm in it...

just dont get a turkey and you'll be fine
    bowling-turkey-md.png
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that will admit to being a "Plastic" Jillian Michael's Junkie? (I'm going to see her in Chicago next Friday...squeeee!) I would also consider myself a clean eater and a lifter (nerdy jock?).

So, the big question...who are our Valedictorian, and Homecoming King and Queen?

She was in DC recently and I passed the sign advertising her "show" and thought "pfffft, who the heck would PAY to be around her after doing any of her workouts? Im likely to throw tomatoes at her for hurting my thighs/butt the way she does! Shred THIS Jillian!!" **throws tomato**

but I guess there are some who will voluntarily and non-violently be around her.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    The T-Rexes (I'm not the only one here) - The ones who always break chairs, look awkward attempting push-ups, and, despite meal-planning and best intentions, end up eating fellow students who don't fit into their macros for the day. :grumble:

Speaking of, ... some of you look delicious. Where's my sri racha...
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Haha I've been told that apparently my high school was completely backward. Head cheerleader was overweight, quarterback wasn't the most gorgeous guy, "band geeks" were some of the most popular kids, marching band was more popular than sports (mostly because it actually won things)...

that's because you are an elf.

I thought I was an ent.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    ralphwiggumpaste.gif
  • dlmaylor
    dlmaylor Posts: 25
    Options
    Lol so ruthless !!!
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I think i am a mixture of cheerleader and the free weekend lot :p
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    The loners: They are off by themselves. Every once in a while they poke their heads on the forums, but for the most part do their own thing and pay no attention to anyone else.

Yep..this would be me
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I'm a mix of lifter and partier, throw in a lil class clown for measure.
  • pannellkat
    Options
    What does this have to do with General Diet and Weight Loss Help... of all places to put it on this site?

Just to lighten the mood a little...which you're really helping with btw ;)

Bwahaha!! Really helping
  • pannellkat
    Options
    Im just the bish that will take your boyfriend.

Love it!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Where are the band geeks?

MEEEEEEEE!!!! Plus a bit of a party animal and weekends!
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    But i wasn't public schooled! XD

i wasn't either. I was homeschooled through high school. Sometimes it is embarrassing to say and sometimes I am really glad that I was. I am thankful my mom cared about me enough to homeschool me. I think it kept me out of trouble. I did some college and am trying to finish my degree in religion starting this summer. After that I would like to see how I like doing a Masters in Counseling. That was probably more info than you wanted to know! ;)
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options

I'm either a loner... or I'm special.

So that makes me a group of my own... A SPECIAL LONER. :laugh: :flowerforyou:

LOL I think that's a good thing!