200 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• shanaya37
    shanaya37 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are an inspiration to many that it is possible! Congratulations!
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Wow! WHat a transformation! Completely different person!
  • muriah2
    muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So handsome!
  • acrowder99
    acrowder99 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Omg! you are amazing!! You look greeeat!
  • atakins
    atakins Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Holy god, you look awesome. I cannot wait to join you!
  • jeanine182
    jeanine182 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW :noway: Total transformation, well Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole different person!! Aamazing!!
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow, that took a LOT of patience and discipline. You look awesome and am glad you feel so good!!

Care to give details or tips as to how you did it?
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Holy COW! You look terrific! Fantastic job!
  • MoniGram71
    MoniGram71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!!! Great job!
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great!!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    There really aren't any words to describe what I'm thinking.....

You freakin rock. Period. What an absolutely amazing thing you have done for yourself, and as many others have said, you are very handsome. So happy for you :)
  • iceman7840
    iceman7840 Posts: 110
    Options
    Very impressive! Congrats!
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing.

Also..Roll Tide ;D
  • mcaffreyg
    mcaffreyg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOW what a transformation! and inspiration!!! One of the best I have ever seen!
    :love: :love: :love:
    you are way cute!
  • Bama56
    Bama56 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are such an inspiration to us all! What was most helpful? I noticed in one of your photos you look like you were standing near weights. Any other helpful hints to pass on as to how you kept going for so long? You look fantastic...

Well, the way I got started was looking at a picture that was taken of me (which is the before picture here). I was a very athletic person growing up, which seems weird to say since I'm only 21. My junior year of high school I ended up getting injured in football which I did not recover from until after my senior year (fractured L4-L5 vertebrae). Sports were such a huge part of my life at that point that once I got hurt I became seditary and gained over 100 lbs in a year. After I saw that picture of myself I realized i was going down a bad road and needed to change the things I was doing. It seems that I almost completely changed my lifestyle overnight, cut all processed and refined food out of my diet and eliminated anything with sugar in it. I was in the gym every day doing intense workouts like I would do in football. I ended up losing the taste for pretty much all unhealthy foods, and started cooking every meal myself. That being said, I do believe that one of the main things that needs to be watched in the diet is sodium, it is snuck into foods as much as it can be. It took me 2 years total to loose the weight, and I have been maintaining it for the last 2. I am very OCD about the things that are going into my body and have a consistent exercise routine. I firmly believe that weight loss is 70% diet and 30% exercise.
  • kegger1997
    kegger1997 Posts: 74
    Options
    you look A-MAZ-ING! congratulations. keep it up.
  • swede160
    swede160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just, WOW. You did an AMAZING job!!

Congratulations.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job. Stick with it, you have a great mindset!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!