Replies

• funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow...you rock!!!! You are such an inspiration
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Congratulations, you look great! You should be so proud of yourself! :love:
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Damn! You look fine.. :)
  • Shanekhyl
    Shanekhyl Posts: 31
    Options
    Amazing amazing amazing!!! What a spunk!!! Well done very inspiring!!!
  • MABfit9517
    MABfit9517 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! But you also, had 100% commitment. With that all things are possible. Thanks!:wink:
  • Kay3172
    Kay3172 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look awesome......
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Impressive work! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    One word.... WOOOOOOOOOW!!!! :wink:
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! You look terrific...WTG!!!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Wow. Wow!! You look phenomenal!!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    this is amazing!!!!!!
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Congrats.
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    AH-MAY-ZING! How inspiring!!
  • cstclair1973
    Options
    congrats!!! that is fantastic
  • Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Dude that is amazing, I wish I would have done this at your age but I'm doing it now, thanks for the extra incentive!
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A-MAZ-ING!!!!
    You look like a different person!!
    GREAT JOB!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    damn that is a lot! lol you look great. congrats.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!

Your story is definitely motivational :D Great job!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    i have dropped a little over 200 pounds in the last 3 years with the help of myfitnesspal. my lifestyle has completely turned around, and i am feeling better than i ever have before.

Before & After

8700791492_beb6d0da73.jpg
    307486_2005044278373_1594957746_n by RAJohnsoniii, on Flickr

In response to a comment for a little more detail.

the way I got started was looking at a picture that was taken of me (which is the before picture here). I was a very athletic person growing up, which seems weird to say since I'm only 21. My junior year of high school I ended up getting injured in football which I did not recover from until after my senior year (fractured L4-L5 vertebrae). Sports were such a huge part of my life at that point that once I got hurt I became seditary and gained over 100 lbs in a year. After I saw that picture of myself I realized i was going down a bad road and needed to change the things I was doing. It seems that I almost completely changed my lifestyle overnight, cut all processed and refined food out of my diet and eliminated anything with sugar in it. I was in the gym every day doing intense workouts like I would do in football. I ended up losing the taste for pretty much all unhealthy foods, and started cooking every meal myself. That being said, I do believe that one of the main things that needs to be watched in the diet is sodium, it is snuck into foods as much as it can be. It took me 2 years total to loose the weight, and I have been maintaining it for the last 2. I am very OCD about the things that are going into my body and have a consistent exercise routine. I firmly believe that weight loss is 70% diet and 30% exercise.
    Super job finding out exactly what works for you, you got into some great habits as you strated out and continued down the road to health!

Congrats for getting back to healthy and keeping it up! What a wonderful inspiration you are!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!