Vaginal weights, if needed, I will remove this post

Options

Replies

• BlithesomeOne
    Options
    Ben Wa balls are what you're going to want. They're fairly inexpensive, just make sure you buy ones that aren't painted or plated, as that can cause some irritation if you have a sensitivity.
  • darbobo
    darbobo Posts: 53
    Options
    They talked about kegels yesterday with a video, you may want to review

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/976646-kegels-aren-t-enough-anymore?hl=kegels

That's just UNREAL!! Not trying to do all that, just wanting to stop the leakage!!

What exactly are you leaking?, you sure its not your bladder muscles and urine
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    I just went to a Pure Romance party a couple weeks ago. They have a product, small steel balls about the size of marbles. The idea is to use those to help strengthen the muscles.

And that's all I'll say about that.

These are called Ben Wa balls--they are used quite a few time in the Shades of Grey series :) Not sure if they're strictly for strengthening muscles, but they sure gave the main character loads of fun ;)
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    My favorite thread title of the day...

So far.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i red the other day that you can "train" those muscles by holding in your wee
    like if youre on the toilet wee a little, then hold for a minute or as long as you can and keep repeating
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    how the hell do you 'grip them' lol

Duh, there's muscles in there.

You must be new here.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    The leakage thing is actually pretty normal after several babies or being overweight.
    Losing weight can actually correct it -- and there are also female surgeries that fix it.

No idea about weights but I'd personally talk to a doctor instead.
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    huh??? for real???
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with Pelvic organ prolapse after the birth of my 2nd child. The doctor had me doing kegels like crazy and they didn't do much for helping. I started to search on my own and came across 2 products that have made a world of difference.

1 - Habit - Pelvic floor exercise DVD

http://www.amazon.com/Hab-It-Pelvic-Tasha-Mulligan/dp/0510539610/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1367503045&sr=8-3&keywords=habit+dvd

2 - Vaginal Exerciser (Currently it is only showing the "light" resistance ones, I bought the stronger ones but I am having trouble finding them)

http://www.amazon.com/GyneFlex-VTP-R-Light-Strength/dp/B001EK460U/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367503114&sr=8-1&keywords=gyneflex

Between the 2 of those and the general weight loss and increased fitness level I have greatly reduced leakage. I can sneeze with ease but I still think I would stay off of a trampoline.
  • Amyp7777
    Amyp7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Was referring to the post about removing/reporting it :)
  • darbobo
    darbobo Posts: 53
    Options
    I just went to a Pure Romance party a couple weeks ago. They have a product, small steel balls about the size of marbles. The idea is to use those to help strengthen the muscles.

And that's all I'll say about that.

These are called Ben Wa balls--they are used quite a few time in the Shades of Grey series :) Not sure if they're strictly for strengthening muscles, but they sure gave the main character loads of fun ;)

who is this Ben we speak of? and how did he get balls named after him..lol :)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I found just the guys to help you out
    hanz_franz_zpsfe41ae47.jpg
    first they must pump..*clap*...YOU UP \m/
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I want to try them :smile:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    It's not a dirty word, guys.

Who said it was?

not it!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    How do you remove a post?

how do i remove the mental image this post created from my mind?
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with Pelvic organ prolapse after the birth of my 2nd child. The doctor had me doing kegels like crazy and they didn't do much for helping. I started to search on my own and came across 2 products that have made a world of difference.

1 - Habit - Pelvic floor exercise DVD

http://www.amazon.com/Hab-It-Pelvic-Tasha-Mulligan/dp/0510539610/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1367503045&sr=8-3&keywords=habit+dvd

2 - Vaginal Exerciser (Currently it is only showing the "light" resistance ones, I bought the stronger ones but I am having trouble finding them)

http://www.amazon.com/GyneFlex-VTP-R-Light-Strength/dp/B001EK460U/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367503114&sr=8-1&keywords=gyneflex

Between the 2 of those and the general weight loss and increased fitness level I have greatly reduced leakage. I can sneeze with ease but I still think I would stay off of a trampoline.

Thanks, I will check these out!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    talk to your doctor. if you want to do vaginal weights or ben wa balls, that's great, but they are more for strengthening the vagina after births, or just for more stimulation w/ your partner. they will help leakage SOME, but since women have the birth canal and the urethra seperated, and if it's a bladder or urethra condition, the help that vaginal strength will offer will be minimal.

there are prescription options that will help your bladder, and there are vitamins that help you to retain collagen. the lining of the bladder is mostly collagen and if you're starting to lose that, then you could lose some bladder function too.

but definitely talk to your doctor.
  • JezziedotM
    JezziedotM Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've seen them sold at some pharmacys, and seem to remember watching a program where three different types of pelvic floor exercises were done... The vagina weights (or whatever you call them) had the best results. If I were you I'd give them a try. It's not going to hurt you.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine what that is. Kegels usually get the job done.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Lol@ the people getting offended.

Words are scaarrryyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!