Vaginal weights, if needed, I will remove this post

Options

Replies

• leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies, both the serious and the funny ones...my coworkers are wondering why I'm laughing out loud when I'm supposed to be working.

I told them I was doing some "medical research"...

Gotta get to work for now, but will check on this later!!

Thanks again!!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Not uncomfortable, but thinking "ask your doctor" not MFP's. Sounds weird.

The doctor recommended surgery, trying to avoid that whole thing!!

I have a friend that this runs in the family... and it is not from childbirth (as some people assume/think). The only true way to stop the issue thus far has been surgery. If you find out otherwise (that these weights work) I would love the feedback so I can let her know.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    LMAO

best post ever
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You probably need to start off light....work your way into heavy weights.
    Get some ping-pong balls....
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    How much can you clench?

Bish, do you even Kegel?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    WORD OF THE DAY TODAY - Discharge. I think that is like nails on a chalkboard to men. Something we have no understanding of.

I luckily, or unfortunately....luckily....well possibly unfortunately....have daughters, so I am slowly starting to understand this phenomenon. You learn amazing insight into women watching little girls grow up.
  • HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Ben WA balls! They aren't expensive, but I recommend getting the stainless steel. You can get them for like $20 online. If simple kegels aren't working, I think you should try them. Can't hurt.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I do curls with my junk. Works for me......I'd go for it.

Lmao, Oh Jac....only you. :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Lol@ the people getting offended.

Words are scaarrryyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

The OP was trying to be sensitive to people, because there ARE people on this site who are easily offended. I have personally been reported for (and subsequently warned) for using the word "penis". I agree with you, that it's ridiculous, but I totally understand why the OP felt the need to preface her question that way.

People are odd.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Ben WA balls! They aren't expensive, but I recommend getting the stainless steel. You can get them for like $20 online. If simple kegels aren't working, I think you should try them. Can't hurt.

Actually it could hurt, if you do it wrong.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Need me some of these, me and plyometrics do not walk hand in hand! Oh the joy... :embarassed:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Bish, do you even Kegel?
    I wasted some perfectly good coffee over that one.
  • JezziedotM
    JezziedotM Posts: 31 Member
    Options
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about vaginal weights. I even read an article one time about a woman who liked them so much she had something like 30lb ones made for herself! I don't think you'll want to go that crazy, but definitely give them a shot.
  • pmteet
    pmteet Posts: 69
    Options
    This is so common! Most of the moms I know have had some issue. In the past surgery was the best but only option if the exercise did not work. But I did hear that these weights were working, I would try them. But if after some time I would get the surgery.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Love them! And start easy;)

Well, I learn something new every day.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    If your doctor is recommending surgery and you don't want to go that route, get a second opinion. I'd ask specifically about the suggestions you got here. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    There are weights?
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hey, if anybody feels uncomfortable about this post, I will remove it...for some reason, I feel comfortable asking this here....

I am the mother of three (youngest is 22) and have been doing kegels since like forever, but still have leakage when I cough, sneeze, laugh, just about anything...

I was just wondering if there was anybody out there who had ever used vaginal weights. I am considering using them, but would like some feedback before I put out the dough!!

Thanks in advance!!

Julie
    goatstare.gif