sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    how the hell do you 'grip them' lol

oh if you've never had a girl that can, u are missing out
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Get these
    > http://www.amazon.com/LELO-Luna-Beads-Bestselling-Exercising/dp/B0029ZALB2/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hpc_16

and doing squats help also to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles:) Good luck!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    and wow some people are morons. Boys have a baby and see if you can keep it together. Damn!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    You should get some ben wa balls and try to carry them all day inside. That will surely give strength and endurance, right?
  • leeroxboro
    leeroxboro Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    They talked about kegels yesterday with a video, you may want to review

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/976646-kegels-aren-t-enough-anymore?hl=kegels

That's just UNREAL!! Not trying to do all that, just wanting to stop the leakage!!

What exactly are you leaking?, you sure its not your bladder muscles and urine

That is something I wonder too, since having three kids my bladder muscles don't hold up anymore. Doctor recommended a mesh insert, and I politely declined. (Heard so many bad things about them) It makes a difference knowing if she is talking about bladder or vaginal discharge.

Sorry, I thought it would be understood when I said I have leakage when I laugh, cough, sneeze whatever, basically, I'm peeing when I laugh, cough, sneeze, whatever!! My mom used to do the same thing (had 4 kids) and it didn't seem to bother her!! I'd have friends come to visit and by the time we got done playing volleyball, or whatever, my mom would have to go change her clothes...everybody knew why, it was pretty obvious!!
  • kookanddra
    kookanddra Posts: 92
    Options
    Talk about feeling like I need to do some exercises!!! Nothing like sitting at the desk doing kegels!! :tongue:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Pelvic floor PT or surgery (vaginoplasty) are the only real alternatives to Kegels.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    how the hell do you 'grip them' lol

oh if you've never had a girl that can, u are missing out

My thoughts exactly! A woman with a strong Whoha is something else in bed.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I LOVE weight lifting. So this is opening a whole nother realm of possibilities for me. Thanks OP! :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for strong muscles.
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just watched a video about a lady who holds the world record for this! EEE!
  • edack72
    edack72 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I actually worked in gyecology for 13 years and given that you have done kegel's and have had 3 , I am assuming vaginal deliveries, children I am doughting you are going to get any relief from weights or exercise I'd make an appointment with a gynecologist and go from there. There are a lot of surgical options that people seem to recover from fairly quickly. Good Luck!!
  • mandtangedahl
    mandtangedahl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    definitely ask your doctor, but as for the people who are offended or think this "sounds weird" clearly they have never had children. someday they will feel ashamed of themselves for saying that. don't apologize, it's a legitimate question about a legitimate part of your body. but yes, i would ask your doctor.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    How much can you clench?

Bish, do you even Kegel?

This made me chuckle. Good ol' SNL
  • bertabird
    bertabird Posts: 52
    Options
    Why do people have a problem with this? Vagina is not a dirty word. I have not encountered a leakage problem yet, but my mom did. She had the surgery a while back. Thank the Lord that things have changed a bit. The surgery isn't as bad as it used to be and the healing times are better too.

Leakage is sometimes a very embarrassing problem, and as a woman gets older it can happen ANYTIME ANYWHERE.

Weights? I don't know if I'd do that. Unfortunately, without any exercising of the muscles or surgery, pads like Poise are the only option to stop any leaks from becoming an embarrassing moment. My mom was glad of the surgery. She didn't have to worry about crossing her legs tightly whenever she sneezed, laughed or coughed.
  • 1Hunie
    1Hunie Posts: 176
    Options
    I agree with the majority of serious posters, kegels or ben wa balls. This should help.
    Also, is this common for women with 3+ children? :noway:
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    You can try weights like the Ben Wa balls. I use them. They help a lot. But I found the best exercise for the vag is ACTUAL exercise - walking/running/biking.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Oh god. my mom has a set of them, I've been using them in my hands like this.
    tumblr_m22588iQiQ1qcgi6uo1_500.jpg

I'm going to be sick.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Ben Wa balls are what you're going to want. They're fairly inexpensive, just make sure you buy ones that aren't painted or plated, as that can cause some irritation if you have a sensitivity.

Yes, ben wa balls. Added bonus they feel pretty good.
  • 1Hunie
    1Hunie Posts: 176
    Options
    Oh god. my mom has a set of them, I've been using them in my hands like this.
    tumblr_m22588iQiQ1qcgi6uo1_500.jpg

I'm going to be sick.

:laugh: