to all the "i wanna be soft and feminine" types

Options
CorvusCorax77
CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
First, thanks for reminding me that the way my body is now is beautiful:

534161_4904743026665_1580993413_n.jpg

163507_4923472214883_180990112_n.jpg

25536715_3213.jpg

Second, please bear in mind that it's possible to look feminine and to lift heavy at the same time. These are all after a year of heavy lifting. I'm stronger than I was before, but because my bf% is in the low 20's or high teens (all pics between 19.2 and 23% bf), you can't see a lot of muscle. Oh, and when I flex, I do look like this:

602866_4459092805688_1531494985_n.jpg

I am not saying YOU MUST LIFT or you SHOULD WANT WHAT I WANT.

But I am saying, stop it with the "I don't want to lift heavy because I want to be feminine" crap. What you are saying when you say you want to be "feminine" is that you want a higher body fat percentage than someone who has "rock solid abs." And that's ok. It doesn't have anything to do with lifting or not. Please understand that.

I LIFT HEAVY.
These are my "abs"

25536715_4399.jpg

Replies

• originalcookiemonster
    Options
    *drool*

Tats + heavy lifting= YES PLEASE :wink:

Way to go! You look amazing!!!
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    Fantastic! and the ink just puts the cherry on top.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I can only see the last picture, sadly.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful and very feminine.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    exactly what I want! You look great girl! :bigsmile:
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    This is such a win. You look amazing :happy:
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Your body = pretty much my goal. Strong enough to punch out a cow, but without the abs that'd give the game away. Totes fabulous! :D
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ink is not really my thing, but you do look very beautiful or should I say :smokin:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    SEXY AF!
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Okay. enough already ! would you beautiful women quit posting all these pictures. I have work to do !
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous and I love your ink!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    love the ink, love the look, love it all in general lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I can only see the last picture, sadly.

Fer reals? I used some from FB. lemme know which ones you can and can't see and I'll see if I can fix it. (I know you said just the last one, but that would be something I can't fix because I used more than one from MFP...)

and thanks everyone for the compliments. My goal is to have a 6 pack so I'm not there. But it is nice to know that where I am is considered attractive by many (even tho I am not satisfied)....

I started mfp at 40% bf, lost 40 lbs total at this point (gained 8 lbs of muscle in that time too!)
  • starfish1783
    starfish1783 Posts: 120
    Options
    I LOVE the pic of you in the polka dot dress - your legs look amazing. Fantastic job - you look wonderful! :smile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Love it. :heart: I'm someone who likes looking a little softer, and I do lift heavy.

Actually, it's not so much even that I prefer the "soft and feminine" look, as it is that I don't like how I personally look when my bf gets too low. My face looks drawn and the bones in my chest look like a ladder. When that started to happen, I just ate a little more so I'd stop losing. I consider that a win all around. I look curvy, I'm strong as a bull moose, and I eat like a hungry man. :smile:
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    You look strong, happy, healthy and beautiful!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    you are soft, and feminine, and strong and gorgeous, and kick *kitten*... and PERFECT!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Yeah, people don't realize that it's not heavy lifting alone that gives the tight, defined, "hard" look. That comes from heavy lifting AND low body fat.

I'm still pretty "curvy" and "soft" and I've been lifting heavy for 1.5 years consistently.