Post-coital snack

Options

Replies

• Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Regular Pepsi and Snicker's bar. The Pepsi will give you the immediate carbs to go again, and the Snicker's will keep you going longer :wink:
  • violetplum
    violetplum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    whatever leftovers are in the fridge, reheated in a cast-iron with lots of butter.
    mmmm.
    butter.
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    If i'm on top, i'll have whatever she's making! A cigarette is my immediate post-coitus 'go-to' though...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    2k3pl2.jpg

^^ This.

But, to answer the question: lemon raspberry cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. It was probably better than the sex, too.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    go for a second helping? :devil:

I like your style!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    I like to eat first :wink:

Will you marry me?
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I am usually starving and will eat whatever. This week, my choice was Momma's Love from Momma Goldberg's. Last, it was Chipotle burrito bowl.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    2k3pl2.jpg

^^ This.

But, to answer the question: lemon raspberry cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. It was probably better than the sex, too.

That is soo sad, you deserve a good humping!

To answer OP. Water and bed cause I normally have the appetite to eat a horse after, so avoiding food is key.

Also chocolate tend to be incorporated during a lot of the time so that helps a lot with the after hungers.
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Cake! But I'm good, I have weight watcher bakewell slices because they are soooo tasty!
    Or a grilled cheese sandwich. Something easy to make. Or coco pops. NOM.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    what about things we eat during?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S449KdjPKrY
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Water, lots and lots of water... just like any other intense cardio workout. :wink:
  • FussyFruitbat
    FussyFruitbat Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Go home, MFP, you're drunk.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    2k3pl2.jpg

Otherwise, a very tall very cold glass of water and bowl of dry cereal, brought back to bed with me and eaten ravenously.

THIS is priceless!!
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing so hard, and I'm so hungover. It's hurts.
    Carry on
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    string cheese or polvoron or some cereal or a protein bar...hell, the same things I'd eat at any other time.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    2k3pl2.jpg

^^ This.

That is soo sad, you deserve a good humping!

Usually people just say creepy things to me via PM. Thanks for mixing it up a little! :flowerforyou:
  • CoachTommyB
    CoachTommyB Posts: 43
    Options
    after coitus my wife is so full she couldn't possibly have anything else..

Haha This guy
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    ohhhhh and strawberries n whip cream during and after :bigsmile:
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    I love M&M's. When I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them breaks. That's the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I've found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.