anyone keep your boobs after losing lbs

Options

Replies

• sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    so far mine are sticking around *knock on wood*. I"ve only lost in the ribcage, I've gone from a 40DD to currently a 36K
  • mzteebell
    mzteebell Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would hope not for me. Would love to give up the F cups for B cups.
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    hopely mine will be gone :)
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My breasts are still in D cups (the same size they were when I started.) The only difference is the band size went down a bit, but that's what the notches are on my bra for :wink:

Now, when I did weigh 120-125 lbs I was a 36 C , so I assume they'll get a bit smaller as a get closer to my goal, but truthfully, I've always been a well endowed lady.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Nope! Boobies go buh-bye. Meh. I'm over it.
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Several years ago I got really sick and lost a ton of weight due to a bad gallbladder that went undiagnosed for about a year. My lowest weight was about 100 pounds. I had started out at about 180+. Even at weighing at only 100 pounds I was still a d cup. So I was wearing a size 2 in pants with a D cup needless to say they looked even bigger than they appeared because of how slim/sick I was. So I know with this time around unfortunately I will not loose any weight from my boobs. I would love to be a solid C
  • jennibee70
    jennibee70 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I don't think the important question is whether you've kept them, but how they look post-weight-loss, regardless of cup size. Frankly, mine were awesome before, but after losing 85 lbs, they look like ****. Deflated, and even wrinkly when I lay down.

I look hella fine in clothes now, and that feels great....but there will be no more doggie-style sex for this girl.

Exactly this! 3 stone ago, my 36G boobs felt firm and full and I loved them. Now they're a 34G but they look saggy and don't feel nearly as good, and I'm almost tempted to put weight back on!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I swear mine got bigger but I think its only because my stomach got smaller lol

True. At this weight, no ones looking at me boobies, anyway!
  • bronx1101
    bronx1101 Posts: 48
    Options
    Yep, they're still here and perkier, which makes me very happy.
  • ichoose2believe
    ichoose2believe Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Im trying to think of positives of having big boobs, other than my boyfriend likeing them the only thing I can think of is that when I eat popcorn I tend to find at least five in my cleavage afterwards and that can be a nice little treat !

That's too funny :laugh: I found rice and sesame seeds in my bra one night after sushi

Its even worse when you find things in there that you didn't eat. IE people throwing things in your bra :(
    And the girls are still here....
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Mine are still the very same so I'm assuming their planning on staying :smile:
  • Irenaekl
    Irenaekl Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I wish.

I have lost over 110 pounds and have went from a 42/44 F to a 34 C

Oh I wish that would happen to me!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Just lost band width not cup size. I'm happy I get to keep my D's. :happy:
  • helenjon752
    helenjon752 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10 lbs and gone from 34DD to 34C . They are actually a little perkier probably as they are not so heavy and I like them much better.
    I still have 8 lbs to lose and don't mind if they get smaller as I am only 5 feet 1 inch and I don't like me with big boobs . I feel too matronly !
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Mine actually haven't gotten any smaller. Maybe a little, but barely anything noticeable at all. I have been doing sidebends, crunches, and running a mile or two every other day. My butt has gotten smaller, but it's still pretty bubbly, but my boobs are holding steady. And thank goodness for that!
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I kept mine kinda went from 36b to a 34c so they stayed the same just around the ribs got smaller, maybe I can get down to a 32 and I might end up a D , lol !!!

It's the only way that would happen without surgery :/
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Nope...not me...A or B cup max here...
  • Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    Just recently I started to shrink. My ribcage is very large though so the band size won't be going anywhere.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    My bra size never changes.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Mine stay the same, but they were this size before I ever gained weight.