I'm delighted to announce that my fiancée Yo Lazarov...

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Can't see the competition pics, but congrats on the engagement.
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW! She looks bloody fantastic!

That's amazing, v. pleased for her, she has clearly worked very very hard!!!! :flowerforyou:

wow :)
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is amazing. :) She looks gorgeous before, as well. She must be so dedicated. :D

I have a question, though. I don't want it to be taken as criticism or anything; it is just a question I ask out of curiosity. Why are people in fitness competitions so tan? Is it a requirement? Or does it make it easier to see the definition in the muscles or something?

Anyway, amazing progress and such an inspiration! :)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Matt, her physique is incredible! Congratulations to you both!! :flowerforyou:
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Yo!!!!!! Ahhh!!! She looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Incredible - congratulations!!
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    WOW she looks amazing. :) How in the world did she do this in less than a year???
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    She looks great! And also very very very dark. Like..... significantly darker. How many tans did she get for this show? :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done Yo
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is amazing. :) She looks gorgeous before, as well. She must be so dedicated. :D

I have a question, though. I don't want it to be taken as criticism or anything; it is just a question I ask out of curiosity. Why are people in fitness competitions so tan? Is it a requirement? Or does it make it easier to see the definition in the muscles or something?

Anyway, amazing progress and such an inspiration! :)

I always wondered the same thing. She looks fantastic though. Awesome job.
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    bumps
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Fantastic job :-)
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I know the answer to this! its because the lights towards the stage are soo bright, that if the person was their natural lighter colour, the definition on the muscles would be seen alot less (so judged down since judges wouldnt get to see them!), so they plaster themselves in fake tan to counteract this.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! She looks fantastic!
  • tinabatinaflc
    Options
    talk about inspirational!!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Wow you can tell she put a lot of hard work into achieving her look. Congratulations to her!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I missed it, but what was the time frame?

She looks awesome!!!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Very impressed by the changes. I would not personally want that much definition but I can't help but respect someone with the willingness to commit to that kind of goal. Gotta ask one rude question though. Can I assume her rack is surgically altered? I only ask because I'd like to find a way to correct the ravages of age and weight loss on mine and she appears to have gone from fairly average size to above average. If it's not surgery, I beg of you, fill me in on how she got that accomplished!
  • GreenChile3
    GreenChile3 Posts: 65
    Options
    WOW, that's what i call dedication! Cheers!
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both -