I'm delighted to announce that my fiancée Yo Lazarov...

Options

Replies

• obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Well done to her.
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing body. I need a trainer like hers. lol
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Amazing work.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    ...not only won the Body Fitness catagory she was in, but the entire womens side of the show!

Wow! Congratulations! Tomorrow, the world!
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Interesting!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Wow, her legs in particular are beautiful. Just darling. Congratulations to her on setting out on a certain goal and achieving it. That is a stellar accomplishment! Really, just awesome! And those LEGS!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Wow, her legs in particular are beautiful. Just darling. Congratulations to her on setting out on a certain goal and achieving it. That is a stellar accomplishment! Really, just awesome! And those LEGS!!

This is the perfect way of stating it. Even if its not your kettle of fish.

No one will ever be perfect for everyone else in some way but this reply shows class in terms of being respectful and getting a point across - even if there was no mention of Yo's legs, it is termed in such a way that does not in any way put her achievement down or the way she looks.

Thank you.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both, but she does not look happy. Like you can see it in her face & eyes that she just does not look like she enjoys it or something.

But damn after only 5kg.

Are you actually genuinely insane? What a pile of doodoo. You can tell this from a singular photo?

This is why I rarely use MFP these days! A bunch of angry women, mad at the world, casting ill thought out comments about people who look different to them to bringr them down.

This is HER dream that she's wanted to achieve for years and years. She now has the chance to go pro, to get paid to do this for her living and get paid to do a sport she is in love with.

You can't make someone bodybuild. The inference from your statement is actually truly shocking. A real insult.

She looks like she does because not only did she win her category, she she won't the entire women's side of the show in her first ever competition - this is a feat that nearly no one ever does. Its huge - she's trying not to cry with sheer emotion and unbridled happiness.

My Fitness Pal? Far far from it, based on some comments from you ladies here. My Jealous Frenemy more like.

HUH? When did I get angry or nasty? Did I not say congrats nice enough or something? Are you the insane one? Really, you go right off at one freaking comment & then have the nerve to call me angry? I think perhaps YOU should calm down. Bloody hell.

Plus where on earth did I say anything about her being different to me & hating that? Point that out & then apologize thanks.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Congrats Yo :drinker: - the transformation in such a short space of time is truly amazing. I don't think I would ever have the dedication to do that in so few months. I am truly truly impressed.

Hitting your goal to compete is one thing - winning the entire womens competition, that's freaking AWESOME :flowerforyou:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both, but she does not look happy. Like you can see it in her face & eyes that she just does not look like she enjoys it or something.

But damn after only 5kg.

You truly are incredible. I can't believe anything you say anymore shocks me.

This is simply not something you do unless you don't absolutely want to. Its months of prep - training, food prep, early mornings and late nights fitting around your normal schedule and just plain hard work. If you aren't totally committed, you just won't succeed, especially not at the level Yo is. You don't just show up and wing it, you don't just walk through the motions.

Congrats to Yo. She looks fantastic.
    HUH? When did I get angry or nasty? Did I not say congrats nice enough or something? Are you the insane one? Really, you go right off at one freaking comment & then have the nerve to call me angry? I think perhaps YOU should calm down. Bloody hell.

Plus where on earth did I say anything about her being different to me & hating that? Point that out & then apologize thanks.

Yup, you said congrats, then followed it with a "but" and a pretty huge insult. I hardly think that counts as nice.
    I don't recall him calling you angry. The angry part was about MFP in general.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

But damn after only 5kg.

Are you actually genuinely insane? What a pile of doodoo. You can tell this from a singular photo?

This is why I rarely use MFP these days! A bunch of angry women, mad at the world, casting ill thought out comments about people who look different to them to bringr them down.

This is HER dream that she's wanted to achieve for years and years. She now has the chance to go pro, to get paid to do this for her living and get paid to do a sport she is in love with.

You can't make someone bodybuild. The inference from your statement is actually truly shocking. A real insult.

She looks like she does because not only did she win her category, she she won't the entire women's side of the show in her first ever competition - this is a feat that nearly no one ever does. Its huge - she's trying not to cry with sheer emotion and unbridled happiness.

My Fitness Pal? Far far from it, based on some comments from you ladies here. My Jealous Frenemy more like.

I hardly think he owes you an apology. Matt takes loads of criticisms from people like you, with nothing better to do than to come into a success thread and start picking it apart. He is always patient and respectful in his responses.

I hope that one day you find some way to put together the pieces of whatever it is that makes you so negative and resentful of others on here.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Just caught my typo - too late to edit.
    Obviously meant - This is simply not something you do unless you absolutely want to.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Really, if you're coming here just to comment how it's not for you and blahblahblah, just hop off Matt's **** and go elsewhere. Seriously, it is ridiculous. Matt and Yo present themselves here for everybody to learn from and sure, you may not want to cut down to the point they do, but they are still valuable assets to the community with knowledge and experience far greater than most.

Big congrats to Yo.

PS. I think the tan is hilarious :)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

But damn after only 5kg.

Did you ever think that maybe she might have been a bit tired after a long day? Seriously...what is wrong with you?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    To Matt and Yo-

Congrats on your success!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options

But damn after only 5kg.

I hardly think he owes you an apology. Matt takes loads of criticisms from people like you, with nothing better to do than to come into a success thread and start picking it apart. He is always patient and respectful in his responses.

I hope that one day you find some way to put together the pieces of whatever it is that makes you so negative and resentful of others on here.

People like me? Sorry but where did I pick ANYTHING apart. I think you people are reading a different post or something because I've not picked anything apart or been angry. In fact it's quite the opposite. Far out, some people need to calm the hell down & read what I wrote rather than assuming what I said. I did say congrats didn't I? If that was picking it apart then bloody hell everyone else did as well.

I think some of you need some serious help. Not me.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Man that's just unreal in that time frame! Congrats to Yo for such an intense amount of work, and the dedication it takes to make it happen, and congrats to you for all the work and time put in to help make it happen. You both whoop lots of *kitten*!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options

But damn after only 5kg.

Instead of that you could have just said "Congratulations girl..what an achievement!! Why arent you smiling ?? "
    People react differently when they achieve something so huge..some cry,some freeze..some get confused.What are you a psychic?
  • MeltyChay
    MeltyChay Posts: 11
    Options
    Have to say totally not my thing but bloody well done Yo!
    Even a newbie like me can see just by looking at the photos just how much hard work, dedication and effort has gone into that body and personally I feel anyone with that kind of determination deserves success so you go girl, have the life of your dreams and don't look back :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. The amount of work and dedication required to accomplish this boggles my mind.

Congratulations and well done.