Anyone Else get Upset When Someone Say U Got Big Bewbs!

Options

Replies

• Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    No, especially because I think they have shrunk loads with me, they used to be humongous ( . Y . ) now they're ( . )( . ) :sad:
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    i hate when people comment on my boobs.

and no, i am not kidding. lol
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I like what I have got. They aren't huge but they are big enough and they look SO nice in a sexy bra. I hope they don't get too much smaller as I continue to lose. If some random dude said "Hey lady, you have big melons" I might get slightly offended but I know they are big so comments from those I know dont bother me.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Anyone else get upset when someone (like ur sister) says u got big bewbs?

I hate it when they say I have a big butt. I say "Really?" and then they say "I can not lie". Then I'm like "I don't think so." and they say "You other brothers can't deny."

So annoying when they do that.

Agreed!

Or when she walks in with that itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face and you get sprung.

It's really just NOT cool.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Anyone else get upset when someone (like ur sister) says u got big bewbs? I freaking hate being associated with "big"!!! Anything. I like to be normal. Normal bewbs, normal face, just normal normal normal. NOT big!!! Big is bad to me.... Thank God that when I told my hubby this, he said he loves my bewbs and that they are normal size!!!

I don't want to be normal.
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    ummm..

No
  • gateauxloseweight
    Options
    Oh how I wish to have big boobs!

Right now I have a singular for of boobs, a BOSOM!!!

The word boobs indicates something perkier, younger and bouncier and well, separated by more than workout sweat and cookie crumbs...........
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Heck no! I love my big bewbs! They make my shirts and dresses look amazing!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Mine are big. It's a fact. Doesn't upset me.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't like tig ol bitties?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    ARE they big? I mean, of all the things to get upset about, why boobs? I was a D cup when I graduated high school, and weighed around 145#. They are bigger now b/c of weight gain, but mostly it's genetics.

Color me confused, but I don't really see that comment as ever being an insult.
  • iamkass
    iamkass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs and a big bum and I am fully aware of that. My boyfriend tells me he loves them all the time. And he uses the word big. I guess I don't like the word "big" either. Larger than average may be better, but what is average nowadays anyway?
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I like big Bewbs!
    and I cannot lie......\m/
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    ARE they big? I mean, of all the things to get upset about, why boobs? I was a D cup when I graduated high school, and weighed around 145#. They are bigger now b/c of weight gain, but mostly it's genetics.

Maybe if you were a guy
  • Chulada23
    Chulada23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY KINDA BIG BOOBS!!! I PLAY WITH THEM ALL DAY LONG ASK MY FRIENDS LOL
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    33110506_1131.jpg
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I wish I had big boobs... they have vanished :(

Thank you VS for the good bras that make my ladies look BIG! ;)
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    uh no, this is a compliment in my opinion.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

Maybe if you were a guy

Touche!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I do get a little upset. I'm working on it, honest I am....but I still hate it.