Anyone Else get Upset When Someone Say U Got Big Bewbs!

Options

Replies

• Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my Double D's!! :blushing:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Nope I'm proud of my boobs.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I was at a friend's the other day and was talking about my back pain. This dude who I had just met piped up "it's because of your big 'ole BOOBS!" and there was kind of an awkward silence for a minute after and then everyone made fun of him. It was hilarious.

But to answer your question, no I don't get upset if someone comments unless they're super rude and/or grabby. Shopping for button up tops and dresses and jackets on the other hand...
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Are u kidding, I paid a lot of money for these things!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • IamBlackMamba
    IamBlackMamba Posts: 229
    Options
    I better hear that I have big boobs I paid for them!
  • frommetobetterme
    frommetobetterme Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    It depends who says it and how.

I am very big chested, it's a fact, I was big chested when I was 12 and skinny like twig. So generally, I don't find it insulting. Again, it depends on whom says it and the manner in which it is said. Was she envious, critical, etc?

Since you're saying that you don't like anything about you being associated with 'big' it sounds to me like you have issues that you need to deal with. Would you feel the same way if someone told you you had big beautiful eyes? Big isn't always a bad thing.
  • ToughMudderAddict
    ToughMudderAddict Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I would be appalled. I mean I would know they were lying so either they would be joking with me or they are just mean.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    For me, it would be context dependent.

Would I get upset with:

Hubby? Nope.
    Family member? Nope.
    Close friend? Nope.
    Complete stranger? Yes.
    In a negative context? Yes.
  • erin4609
    erin4609 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Nope. i love my boobs and I'm proud to be a curvy girl! :D
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

Ditto! I like my 'bewbs'.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    No, I like having big boobs. :tongue:

i also like that u have big boobs and i hate it when people call my boobs big.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    You'll feel differently about it when you grow up.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I was at a friend's the other day and was talking about my back pain. This dude who I had just met piped up "it's because of your big 'ole BOOBS!" and there was kind of an awkward silence for a minute after and then everyone made fun of him. It was hilarious.

But to answer your question, no I don't get upset if someone comments unless they're super rude and/or grabby. Shopping for button up tops and dresses and jackets on the other hand...

haven't i told you the same thing? WHen girls complain of back pain, i always tell them it's probably cause they have big boobs.

ETA: I am pretty sure you wouldn't have been offended, you know I am often out spoken.

The thing is I don't know how to respond to that because that's kind of a stereotype, in my case it's really not because of my chest that I get back pain, but I don't want to go into why or the history of my back pain so I just don' say anything. In any case, it isn't an anger inducing statement. I get offended at many silly things but this isn't one of them.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I have no problems with it.
    I like mine :bigsmile:
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I wear a C 36. That should be considered normal to everyone in my book....
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    Options
    d
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    Options
    what is this "normal" you speak of?

I wear a size 36 c. That size should be considered normal to everyone in my book... I don't like when men say they are big either. Just tell me im hot or something - don't pin point a body part. Thanks
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    Options
    I even had a few people say to me before that I look like a "black womans body". WTF does that mean??? Why do I have to look like a black womans body when Im a white lady that's curvy. Isn't that fuct???
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Of all the things not to get annoyed about...this ranks fairly high. If you have big boobs...you do. Or you don't. I used to...now I don't, reallly. Whatever. Now....spelling it "bewbs".....THATS annoying.