Anyone Else get Upset When Someone Say U Got Big Bewbs!

Options

Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    what is this "normal" you speak of?
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    why? if they are big then they are just commenting on a statistical reality...

if they aren't big, then they may be trying to make you feel better in the only way they know how....
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    107923d1354235649-fishing-today-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg

:tongue:
  • lorieric5037
    Options
    I don't mind if someone says it...it's when they feel compelled to touch, it gets a little tense!:noway:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amazon.jpg

She can handle my package any day!

OP, seriously, learn to take a compliment.
  • seths_milf
    seths_milf Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    No, I like having big boobs. :tongue:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    It's rough, I know. I can't stand it when people tell me, "Damn! You're just too darn good looking! I mean, really? That *kitten*'s just not fair!"

But somehow, I manage to go on.
  • ckeatonrn
    ckeatonrn Posts: 17
    Options
    Depends on the motivation behind the comment. It could very well be a compliment. There are women with large "bewbs" that are proud of their "acheivements." Others are not, esp when it comes from being overweight.

When someone says that to you (does it happen often?), you can choose to be offended or be gracious. Say "Thank You" and continue on with life.

Us men are "programmed" to like large breasted women, something about being better able to feed the babies and increasing the spread of our genes - lol! So if the comment is from a man, it's a compliment!
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I don't know what size you are considering big bewbs. But I'm happy with my 36C. Same size I wore in high school and I'm 58 years old. LOL they even called me Dolly Parton cause of my figure and super long blonde hair. What was funny, was a few years later when I got married, my ex father-in-law told me that I looked like her out of the blue one day. I said, why because of my long fingernails? So I don't care if I lose anymore in my bewbs or not. I love the new me and that is saying a lot from someone who used to look in the mirror every day and tell herself how much she hated herself.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    How ever do you manage?!
  • Graham_077
    Graham_077 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My young nephew told me I had big boobs. It was one of the things that prompted me to get fit again.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I wish my boobs could be associated with the word 'big'. Nope, two fried eggs on a washboard.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Nope, just confused, since it's clearly not true, lol
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Ha! Big boobs to me means I'm wearing a sports bra and they look smaller lol! Ps...please define normal...
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    107923d1354235649-fishing-today-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg

:tongue:
    You could always creep some profiles : )
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Yes........Thank goodness I am not the only one. Every time someone tells me how big my junk is I get self conscious and then mad. Why can't they just like me for me........
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    wtf are "bewbs"?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Dude, your husband is going to like your "bewbs" and tell you that they are normal because he doesn't want you feeling self-concious about it.

Don't understand why it bothers you. Your breasts are just the right size for you. Maybe your sister is envious. But I think most women prefer to have more than less. That's why implants are so expensive, yo!